DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

5 minutes ago, Minion said:

I got a text from Argos last night saying DPD will be delivering my PS5 and gave me a tracking number which doesn't seem to be live on DPD's system at the moment. Seems rather early! Did anyone else get one?

I get a funny feeling DPD are holding a lot of these new consoles in their warehouses to deliver on the day. Pretty sure they offer that service to retailers to ease the burden on delivery day. 

Just now, Yiggy said:

I get a funny feeling DPD are holding a lot of these new consoles in their warehouses to deliver on the day. Pretty sure they offer that service to retailers to ease the burden on delivery day. 

Hmm, raid on delivery centre anyone? I'm hoping they somehow mixed up my order with the xbox release and I get my ps5 next week.

1 minute ago, Lorfarius said:

My bloody brother just sent me a text :angry: WTF is going on? He said he preordered from Very.

123952004_657976668164255_2303129319900273772_n.jpg

You're fucking joking, we need proof! Has he got any games? Could they be releasing the stock regardless to coincide with the rest of the world after all?

Just now, Minion said:

You're fucking joking, we need proof! Has he got any games? Could they be releasing the stock regardless to coincide with the rest of the world after all?

That's def his outrageous carpet. Didn't come with any games and only has a couple of PS4 games to play on it. He's ordered Spider-Man.

4 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

That's def his outrageous carpet. Didn't come with any games and only has a couple of PS4 games to play on it. He's ordered Spider-Man.

Oh man what the hell, amazing! What a lucky dude. 

Just now, Minion said:

Oh man what the hell, amazing! What a lucky dude. 

1 minute ago, Harsin said:

Given this is the one and only report I’ve seen in the entire web about someone getting a PS4 today (on a Sunday no less).

spacer.png

I believe he's tooling with you, sir.

Ok I'm hanging cos of the celebrations last night so I am definitely in a suggestable state, but I definitely got a text from argos with my reference over a week before it's due to ship which makes me think these are going out early.

9 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

My bloody brother just sent me a text :angry: WTF is going on? He said he preordered from Very.

123952004_657976668164255_2303129319900273772_n.jpg

We will need proof - a picture of him holding the Dualsense in one hand and a sign that says ‘bummed on the gob’ in the other.