IGNORED

PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X - Console Warz R Srs Business!

rafaqat

3 minutes ago, Clipper said:

it's a joke - this is a joke thread for utter over the top nonsense

Just like the Playstation.

hah ok in that case I’d like to speak to the manager here about how the Spring Season in Forza was was cut short for those who didn’t pay to win early access therefore denying me a proper chance of getting the required spring Forza points to get hold of that fancy looking weebo Honda 

7 minutes ago, Clipper said:

Just like the Playstation.

It has to be said... indeed it is.. jeez. I keep looking at the design of the thing and I still can't like it. Has no redeeming features at all for me. It looks worse on its side and some sort of weird tower thing with ears when vertical. Love to see the design brief for it. Not even easy to hide behind the TV. Mine sits upstairs in the mancave/office. Just wanted something that plays games not a statement piece... you know something small and compact. Really hope they redesign it. 

1 minute ago, SeanR said:

It shows

Well, I'll admit the online is a bit wonky, the perils of having as many people playing it week 1 as GT has sold on the PS4 I guess. Nowhere near as bad as Driveclub was at least. Everything else is pretty solid.

1 minute ago, El Spatula said:

Well all they had to do was reskin Forza Horizon 4 and increase the Dudebro slider.

yeah and its not a true Series exclusive so is obviously held back by last gen - they probably only clicked the "upscale to Series X" button on the Xbox One version.

21 minutes ago, mikeyl said:

If you thought you couldn’t make the Xbox SX more ostentatiously gross and even more appealing to the cityboy Dubai guy crowd, a new collab just dropped: https://www.gucci.com/us/en/st/capsule/xbox-gucci (£14k resell atm)

Sold out! :hat:

An evolution of the original Gucci Rhombi design from the '30s, the GG pattern becomes a wordplay—not only representing Guccio Gucci's initials but also the gaming phrase 'Good Game.'

You’ve got to respect the grift.