IGNORED

PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X - Console Warz R Srs Business!

rafaqat

Lol, yeah, I don't think anyone will ever dispute the fact that Sony's marketing team are absolute twunts. I mean, "welcome to the third place", just what the fucking fuck was that all about? They peaked with the social media marketing on PS4 ("here's how you share a PS4 game"), but it all went downhill from there.

Just now, Monkeyspill said:

I told my wife I might get myself a Series X in the new year (already have PS5). It didn’t go down too well. I just think considering she’s willing to buy a new smartphone for £1000+, £450 isn’t that bad. Is it?

I found the Series S flew under the radar a little easier. Helps that it looks so dinky when it arrives too.

24 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

It’s plenty powerful enough to run the upscaled Xbone game they’ve just released though.

At least Microsoft are getting their upscaled last-gen games out of the way this year I guess. It's all Sony fans currently have to look forward to from their first party next year.

4 hours ago, Sarlaccfood said:

I found the Series S flew under the radar a little easier. Helps that it looks so dinky when it arrives too.

4 hours ago, Thor said:

But doesn't help it by being a shit, underpowered console.

What? This is teh console warz thread. ;)

3 hours ago, scoobysi said:

It’s plenty powerful enough to run the upscaled Xbone game they’ve just released though.

You won't get any arguments from the X-Box owners about that...

...because they're all too busy playing Forza Horizon 5. You know, the sort of game Playstation owners used to be spoiled for choice for.

2 hours ago, Unofficial Who said:

...because they're all too busy playing Forza Horizon 5. You know, the sort of game Playstation owners used to be spoiled for choice for.

Only one game!

you’ve only got one game

only one gaaa-ame

youve only got one game

(repeat)

3 hours ago, Unofficial Who said:

Yeah loads of open world arcade racers with irritating dudebro presentation on the PlayStation like...... um.... 

56 minutes ago, AI said:

Gamepass 12 months x £7.99 = £95.88

Gamepass Ultimate 12 months x £10.99 = £131.88

:sherlock:

A bargain* for the eleventy billion games you get on the service. 

*Even if people were paying that price. 

1 minute ago, Thor said:

No, it's improving things, which is also what I did with your post. ;)

An epic level of projection then, given that your 'improvement' pretty much perfectly describes PS Now, but is a million miles away from what game pass is.

Game pass has five brand new releases coming to the service this month, for example.

Including the only decent football game still being made.

14 minutes ago, Thor said:

A fucking spreadsheet!! :lol:

it’s Microsoft. Spreadsheets are the thing. There’s also “flying spreadsheet”, “gears spreadsheet”, “cards spreadsheet” (multiple versions), “space spreadsheet” etc.

11 minutes ago, footle said:

it’s Microsoft. Spreadsheets are the thing. There’s also “flying spreadsheet”, “gears spreadsheet”, “cards spreadsheet” (multiple versions), “space spreadsheet” etc.

Dont forget driving spreadsheet thats out today.

All the people in this thread like "I spent £450 on a console and then got this open-world arcade racer for free with my subscription" when they could have instead have bought a Dreamcast, Crazy Taxi, and at least £300 spare for an entire library of brilliant arcade conversions 🤪

9 hours ago, Wiper said:

All the people in this thread like "I spent £450 on a console and then got this open-world arcade racer for free with my subscription" when they could have instead have bought a Dreamcast, Crazy Taxi, and at least £300 spare for an entire library of brilliant arcade conversions 🤪

I’m not sure I still have an input, on any tv or monitor, that would allow me to connect a Dreamcast.

Scart is dead.

VGA and DVI are dead.

Component is dead (and I’m not sure was supported).

S-video is dead.

Only a knave would ever play anything using Composite.