PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X - Console Warz R Srs Busines!

7 minutes ago, Marlew said:

Couldn't agree more. I don't care if Microsoft release any decent games because they make so much money off Excel and Outlook, anyway. They already won! 

They have been releasing decent games and they will release even more. If GP is successful they will be creating their own thing, as Nintendo did with not focusing on the tech race. It is amazing that people think the way to success is only what Sony is doing. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Talk Show Host said:

They have been releasing decent games and they will release even more. If GP is successful they will be creating their own thing, as Nintendo did with not focusing in the tech race. It is amazing that people think the way to success is only what Sony is doing. :lol: 

Feel like pure shit just want MS stockholders to bounce back. 

22 minutes ago, Marlew said:

Couldn't agree more. I don't care if Microsoft release any decent games because they make so much money off Excel and Outlook, anyway. They already won! 

Edge is still on Xbox, right, for that sweet office 365 action to break up listlessly scrolling through the games pass tab looking for something to play?

PS5: not even able to do spreadsheets like your phone can.

4 hours ago, Calashnikov said:

Has anyone checked if that does indeed run perfectly on PS5 yet? :omg:

In answer to my own question about The Last Guardian on PS5 back-compat, seemingly only an un-patched disc version of the game would run at 60fps (and only the Euro release at that?) since updated versions patched in locked 30fps?

57 minutes ago, Talk Show Host said:

They have been releasing decent games and they will release even more. If GP is successful they will be creating their own thing, as Nintendo did with not focusing on the tech race. It is amazing that people think the way to success is only what Sony is doing. :lol: 

Sony should go third party I’ve been dating this for years. 

6 hours ago, Oh Danny Boy said:

These threads are always amusing. Last time it was people arguing over which was bettter; Knack or Ryse? Basically whose turd smells slightly less like turd than the other. 

As a hip bachelor type I can only make my decision based on the fact that the PS5 is the kind of huge ugly toy monstrosity that can only sit comfortably in a sweaty teenage boy’s bedroom. Thus while an Xbox series S blends discreetly into my pad the PS5 screams virgin wank monster to any visitor I have. I have to think of the image I’m trying to upkeep! 

Mate any bird who comes back and see’s you’ve slummed it with the budget spec Xbox is gonna do legs ASAP. In a true bachelor pad the PS5 would blend in with the art and sculptures just fine.

2 hours ago, Thor said:

See above, I love this thread. It's like rllmuk's very own Fight Club. :D

Where you think you are cool but are just a nerd punching yourself in the face over and over.

of Bel-air

(because I am not even sure which are jokey comments or not in here anymore!)

1 hour ago, Calashnikov said:

In answer to my own question about The Last Guardian on PS5 back-compat, seemingly only an un-patched disc version of the game would run at 60fps (and only the Euro release at that?) since updated versions patched in locked 30fps?

pfft. So much for the ps4 instant collection.   

instant 30 fps more like. 

I have it on disc so I’m fine.  :)

1 hour ago, KriessG said:

Mate any bird who comes back and see’s you’ve slummed it with the budget spec Xbox is gonna do legs ASAP. In a true bachelor pad the PS5 would blend in with the art and sculptures just fine.

bird.   She’ll trip on your tower of FHM magazines on her way out. 

I don't get the complaints about lack of a new UI thing. Do people spend time admiring the UI rather than playing? 

And the Xbox one just changed recently, it's finally good. The PS5 one seems to be basically the same as the ps4 one but with more curved boxes, nested menus and horizontal scrolling. That's fine, the ps4 UI is ideal for just getting into your games. 

12 hours ago, Talk Show Host said:

That’s loser talk 

10 hours ago, rafaqat said:

bird.   She’ll trip on your tower of FHM magazines on her way out. 

She’d be wobbling on the way out, but it won’t be from a pile of magazines...

The Duel Sense haptics make any piece swoon.

18 hours ago, Calashnikov said:

Seeing how they’re giving it away along with other top exclusives, I’d have thought they’d be giving PS5 users a version that allows the console to run it best.

10 hours ago, deerokus said:

I don't get the complaints about lack of a new UI thing. Do people spend time admiring the UI rather than playing? 

Well, it's more about the baked-in functionality than the looks, going by these reviews.

20 hours ago, layten said:

The people taking this thread seriously are really making it. :lol: 

If I’m being honest with myself I’m more emotionally invested than it deserves (zero) and I’m not wholly sure why. It’s shameful and degrading. I feel positive when Sony/Nintendo outdo MS, their marketing seemingly doing a number on my brain. I wonder if I can consciously undo it. Acknowledging it probably helps.

42 minutes ago, Meat said:

If I’m being honest with myself I’m more emotionally invested than it deserves (zero) and I’m not wholly sure why. It’s shameful and degrading. I feel positive when Sony/Nintendo outdo MS, their marketing seemingly doing a number on my brain. I wonder if I can consciously undo it. Acknowledging it probably helps.

Heh.  I was thinking the same last night.  I like Sony games and I own Sony consoles but I seem to have a weird dislike of some of the way they do things.   Not sure if that's a hangover of them thrashing Nintendo when N64 came out or just that they're the leader and I like me an underdog.

• Talvalin changed the title to PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X - Console Warz R Srs Busines!