Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

Work tomms, Tuesday off, work Wednesday - it’s turning up at 2100 isn’t it....

I just had an Amazon delivery arrive, they seem random but always late afternoon / evening and I have one coming from them but earmarked for someone else! Whatever one turns up first is mine :lol:

I've risked changing the delivery location for my X to my work address. #keyworkerissues

Fingers crossed that a) doesn't send me to the back of amazons queues and b) it comes before 5:30pm.

Then just not got to get mugged on the tube... I'm hoping it will fit in a Sainsbury's shopping bag...

5 minutes ago, klargon said:

For what it’s worth, I applied a gift balance to my order and it didn’t make any notable change. Someone had indicated it might do the back of the queue thing. You’d hope the stock had been allocated by now.

Same here. I applied a gift balance last week and have had the Amazon order email today. 

6 minutes ago, klargon said:

For what it’s worth, I applied a gift balance to my order and it didn’t make any notable change. Someone had indicated it might do the back of the queue thing. You’d hope the stock had been allocated by now.

Im too scared to do this. I’ll use the gift card on other stuff :lol: 

27 minutes ago, klargon said:

I've paid off £400 of my order and it's all fine. It doesn't affect the status of your order at all. 

I definitely won't be in during the day, but can't change address to a pickup location (Amazon). Not sure my neighbours will want to collect a package given current lockdown, so not really sure what will happen on Tuesday. Doubt it'll be left in the Porch (at least I hope not).

Also just bought a new TV! Same issues with that, but that's due to arrive on a Friday so I can just wait until Saturday.

3 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

Work tomms, Tuesday off, work Wednesday - it’s turning up at 2100 isn’t it....

I just had an Amazon delivery arrive, they seem random but always late afternoon / evening and I have one coming from them but earmarked for someone else! Whatever one turns up first is mine :lol:

I have taken Wednesday off for exactly the reason you stated, it won't turn up until 5pm on Tuesday and I will waste a day off waiting.

Of course it will now turn up first thing Tuesday, in which case I will be taking a hit on flexi and finishing early!

Amazon always say something like that but often it's much earlier. They're cautious about those delivery times until nearer the time I find. Depends really. 

I was in furlough for months so have loads of annual leave backed up, so took the whole week off. It works out as I fell off my electric scooter the other day and fucked my knee badly enough that'd I have had to take a week or two off sick anyway. 

Did anyone also order the expansion card from Microsoft along with the console? Obviously not desperate for it, but strange they haven't despatched it in with the console itself. Mine still says pre-ordered and estimated date 11th. What a waste if they send them separately. 

3 hours ago, SteveH said:

Did anyone also order the expansion card from Microsoft along with the console? Obviously not desperate for it, but strange they haven't despatched it in with the console itself. Mine still says pre-ordered and estimated date 11th. What a waste if they send them separately. 

Had a note last night that MS had dispatched  my expansion card, but also for delivery on the 11th. Which seems bizarre.

Still no tracking info from Game. Strangely, the email I got from them last week has a comment which reads “Available 10/11/2020”, but the email I got yesterday says “Available 11/12/2020” - surely some kind of error?

4 minutes ago, Popo said:

Still no tracking info from Game. Strangely, the email I got from them last week has a comment which reads “Available 10/11/2020”, but the email I got yesterday says “Available 11/12/2020” - surely some kind of error?

My email says 18/12/2020. Looking on StockInformer and Twitter, it appears most people who got a despatch notice has some date in December.

I'm hoping it's where they updated their website, that any preorders from yesterday would be available from December. 

12 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

You REALLY don't need more leggings, man.

11 hours ago, carlospie said:

Also the fact that gymshark stuff is SHITE

:lol:

Unfortunate side effect of continuing to exercise is old stuff not fitting anymore.

Also as for GS, I’ve found them really decent so far, far more range of movement than my old brand which has been brilliant for my flexibility work.  And the sports bras are the best thing ever for working from home.

BUT WHERE IS MY DISPATCH EMAIL AMAZON

21 minutes ago, unleashedmaniac said:

My email says 18/12/2020. Looking on StockInformer and Twitter, it appears most people who got a despatch notice has some date in December.

I'm hoping it's where they updated their website, that any preorders from yesterday would be available from December. 

Mine says 10/11/2020. I got a second email saying it’s “on its way”. 

6 minutes ago, Moz said:

Mine says 10/11/2020. I got a second email saying it’s “on its way”. 

Yeah I had the packing email that said "Available 10/11/2020", and then yesterday the on its way email where it said "Available 18/12/2020" which made me think it was more of a generic.

People from Amazon have had their dispatch email? 

I've not had mine yet, for my S, though I'm wondering if it's because I'm having it shipped abroad. It isn't due to be delivered here until Thursday according to the order screen, but the little progress bar has been a smidgen behind "dispatched" for 5 or 6 days now. 

I'm in Japan, so I'm sceptical of it getting here in three and a half days. 

55 minutes ago, sprite said:

:lol:

Unfortunate side effect of continuing to exercise is old stuff not fitting anymore.

Also as for GS, I’ve found them really decent so far, far more range of movement than my old brand which has been brilliant for my flexibility work.  And the sports bras are the best thing ever for working from home.

BUT WHERE IS MY DISPATCH EMAIL AMAZON

Can't say iv tried the sports bra!