Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

1 hour ago, NickC said:

A new console delivery may to us be the equivalent of an urgent organ donation in transit, but to the average delivery dude it's just another package in a very tiring but important job.

And very poorly paid and insecure. Chances are at that stage he's getting 50p a delivery. I wouldn't have any beef with running after him and asking nicely but I equally wouldn't have any beef with him finishing up for the night when he's supposed to. 

9 minutes ago, marc2j said:

I know a few mentioned no progress on SSD orders from Microsoft - anyone had any joy in receiving theirs yet? My order stuck on 'pre-order' with no date now.

I rang MS to be told 'yes, its pre-ordered'. Gee thanks...

Finally arrived this morning via ups

Still not got mine. It’s Out For Delivery with Amazon, but it’s a ten hour delivery window and with the way things have been for our deliveries recently, that’ll be tonight. 

I wish I wasn’t as pissed off as I am about it. Maybe it’s unfair of me to expect a company to overcome the logistical hurdle of shipping something on time to the wilds of Northern Ireland, but there you go.

Eh, it’ll give me time to finally get past the last boss in Hades! 

49 minutes ago, Andy_Why said:

Still not got mine. It’s Out For Delivery with Amazon, but it’s a ten hour delivery window and with the way things have been for our deliveries recently, that’ll be tonight. 

I wish I wasn’t as pissed off as I am about it. Maybe it’s unfair of me to expect a company to overcome the logistical hurdle of shipping something on time to the wilds of Northern Ireland, but there you go.

Eh, it’ll give me time to finally get past the last boss in Hades! 

Mine finally made it to the wilds of outside Portadown this afternoon. Luckily the driver rang me as his device was telling him to deliver to number 8 which is a mile down the road!! Convinced him to read the label on the box and deliver it to me. 

Hope you get yours soon. 

29 minutes ago, mechamonkey said:

mines still not arrived, on the phone to MS again now.
No tracking details
No delivery
Cash taken from account
Order vanished from history....

So sorry to hear that :(

Mine was shipped with tracking and arrived promptly, plus it’s still in my order history as a past order. Hope you get it sorted out today...

16 minutes ago, Mr Tony said:

So I had already got a £20 refund as an apology for everything being late. I got an email from Amazon today asking for feedback about the transaction. So I pointed out the obvious (ordered right away, guaranteed delivery email on Sunday, delayed email on the evening of shipping day, second delay when it's finally with courier etc).

They came back and offered me 20% partial refund, so £90. £110 back all in, not gonna complain about that.

How's you get to that point? I raised a complaint but nothing seems to have happened 

20 minutes ago, carlospie said:

How's you get to that point? I raised a complaint but nothing seems to have happened 

The initial £20 was just from me whining like a bitch over chat to them on launch day.

I wasn't expecting the email I got today 

Microsoft are really stingey bastards, Series X ordered on the 9th just before midnight launch day, said expected delivery the 12th November, nothing happens on the 12th, then yesterday the 13th, I get the serial number added to my microsoft account and see I've got a UPS tracking number with expected delivery the 13th... nothing comes yesterday, so i check today and it's updated to say expected delivery the 16th.

You'd have thought they could have stumped for saturday delivery.

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

Microsoft are really stingey bastards, Series X ordered on the 9th just before midnight launch day, said expected delivery the 12th November, nothing happens on the 12th, then yesterday the 13th, I get the serial number added to my microsoft account and see I've got a UPS tracking number with expected delivery the 13th... nothing comes yesterday, so i check today and it's updated to say expected delivery the 16th.

You'd have thought they could have stumped for saturday delivery.

Maybe.  With new lockdown, there may just not be availability.

5 hours ago, Mr Tony said:

The initial £20 was just from me whining like a bitch over chat to them on launch day.

I wasn't expecting the email I got today 

Can you ring them for me. The dumb fuck I spoke to earlier was having none of it. I'm getting a call back from his supervisor tomorrow 

12 hours ago, carlospie said:

Can you ring them for me. The dumb fuck I spoke to earlier was having none of it. I'm getting a call back from his supervisor tomorrow 

Can't imagine it will do anything mate. They'll just tell me they can't discuss anyone elses case.

6 minutes ago, Hardbattle said:

My friend was let down by Game and Amazon. Is there an online stock checker, or does anybody know of anywhere in South Wales with stock of the series X?

I'd say stock informer and try and get signed up to any lists in local stores / websites. I'm looking for an S now for the bedroom but no stock anywhere.