Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

1 hour ago, Deeptone said:

Seems mine is in its final delivery station, so may be a little hope it finds its way onto a van today.  Still says delivery by tomorrow though.

Mine was loaded on the van at about 11am yesterday, so all is not lost for today yet!

1 hour ago, Wahwah* said:

Mine was loaded on the van at about 11am yesterday, so all is not lost for today yet!

Yep, just got a notification, being delivered between 1.30 and 4.30 today.  Just have to pick the kids up from school at 3.15, I guess they will try and deliver it then.

Royal Mail just knocked on my door and asked me to take two parcels, one each for the houses other side. 

When I asked about my parcel that was due yesterday he said “if it’s big mate it’ll just be at the depot the vans aren’t fit for purpose so we only bring the small ones you’ll get it eventually”.

Thanks then. 

7 minutes ago, Scribblor said:

My delivery slot's been inching later and later. From 11:15-14:15 this morning it's gone to 11:30, to 12:30, to 13:00-15:00 now. 

But it IS on its way! I hope...

Delivery slots. The stuff of dreams. 

So amazon dispatched mine last night with Royal Mail 24 Hour Guaranteed. It was updated in your about 10pm.

It hasn't updated since. But apparently it's guaranteed to be delivered by 25 minutes ago according to royal mail. 

<_<