Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

6 minutes ago, tnman said:

My Amazon order is STILL NOT DISPATCHED.

But I seem to be about two hours behind @Mr Tony, @Dirty Harry Potter and @Super Craig for similar stakes and timings, so I'm definitely not stalking your posts for any detail as if I'm cracking the enigma code.

Are you guys all Prime members?

Amazon Prime subscriber. Ordered through the Amazon Smile link. Put it on a credit card with plenty of credit available (to avoid any mishaps). Dispatch e-mail came in at 12:07.

New conspiracy theory based on my friends who've received theirs (or have estimates of today):

Has anyone in the Midlands got theirs? All my friends and acquaintances who've got one are in the south. All who've had theirs delayed have been in the Midlands or North.

2 minutes ago, Scribblor said:

New conspiracy theory based on my friends who've received theirs (or have estimates of today):

Has anyone in the Midlands got theirs? All my friends and acquaintances who've got one are in the south. All who've had theirs delayed have been in the Midlands or North.

I'm in the West Mids and mine came about an hour ago (from Amazon).

Yep. I'm in Nottingham. It's here. Bruised but here.

Just now, Scribblor said:

I’ve not actually received it yet but my console is out for delivery according to the amazon tracking info and I am in the midlands (Leicestershire)

4 minutes ago, Scribblor said:

I live in Bath and don't have mine.

I think it came down to luck, honestly. Or the lack of it...

1 minute ago, Flockheart said:

I am in the midlands (Leicestershire)

Ditto! Just moved out of lefty Leicester city itself to the solidly Tory county. Bit of a shock tbh.

But that's that theory out of the window. New current theory is Amazon have some sort of personal grudge against me. IT'S THE ONLY REMAINING POSSIBILITY

Ditto! Just moved out of lefty Leicester city itself to the solidly Tory county. Bit of a shock tbh.

But that's that theory out of the window. New current theory is Amazon have some sort of personal grudge against me. IT'S THE ONLY REMAINING POSSIBILITY

Mate, Amazon have just well and truly fucked it; enough for Eurogamer to report on it.

I’m in Hinckley which seems to be a conservative stronghold.