Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

Curry’s/DPD email just come in, delivery between 13:44 and 14:44, order number 101.

I have a Change Board at that time so might just record a voice sample saying ‘Approved’ and play it at random times throughout the call.

in shocking news though it isn’t Phil delivering to continue on the tradition of console launch day deliveries but a new challenger had appeared. 

Not sure what his name is as the Email says Eddie, the app says Engin but then has Nick in brackets. 

Might address him as Saint Nick.

Been watching my Royal Mail tracker like a Hawk during the night (couldn’t sleep) my Xbox is now in Northern Ireland on its way to my local Mail centre (a mile up the road)

so I’m hoping a slim chance today (though rm still showing tomorrow).

The funny thing is I have a parcel from aliexpress that was on the same flight and it is just normal post - if that arrives today And my 24hr tracked Xbox doesn’t ..... well you may just see a grown man do a trump

guess just got to keep the faith for the moment 

11 minutes ago, Dirty Harry Potter said:

#teamamazonpleasedontfuckthisup

On a scale on 1 to 10, how likely are Amazon to dispatch and deliver on the same day?

anxiety levels raising...

I have had it happen before...

But not with an in-demand next-gen console...

3 minutes ago, papalazarou said:

24hr tracked Xbox

You should be good mate. Trackers and Specials are the only thing RM care about being delivered on the day they arrive at the delivery office because customers can check online to see where they are; anything is good to be left for days at a time at the moment.

25 minutes ago, Dirty Harry Potter said:

#teamamazonpleasedontfuckthisup

On a scale on 1 to 10, how likely are Amazon to dispatch and deliver on the same day?

anxiety levels raising...

Probably quite a few orders to shift through so the system will probably update at some point and all will be good!

12 hours ago, BarryL85 said:

Amazon..... still not dispatched..... still not charged.... still concerned.

Mine was "Delivery 10 November" till last night and tonight while I was sleeping it got a T&T for.... wait for it, Thursday November 12. 

Called their customer support and got a voucher worth a fiver. Still disappointed. 

But in times of a global pandemic it is what it is I guess. Already happy that it seems to be "launch week" for me and not "before the 31st of December".

26 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Fucking PostNL. We used to have an excellent timely and hard-working delivery driver in our neck of the woods, but the dude we have now is more like a real life Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Probably a nice guy irl but coooome the fuck oooooooon

Oh shucks. Co-creater of Scooby Doo just passed dude.... https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/scooby-doo-co-creator-ken-spears-dead :(

Raggy reeeeelllllpppp..... :)

23 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

You should be good mate. Trackers and Specials are the only thing RM care about being delivered on the day they arrive at the delivery office because customers can check online to see where they are; anything is good to be left for days at a time at the moment.

And..... I’m all in for launch day boys Royal Mail just updated to say delivery between 9.30 and 1 today!!!!!    Seriously at all our ages this stress is prob not great for us lol

6 minutes ago, BarryL85 said:

Mines fucked, says arriving Thursday now. Only left Peterborough this morning.

Nice one Amazon

Buzz officially killed.

Well if yours was dispatched yesterday and mine and others isn't dispatched yet, we have no hope...

Argos:

Hi, i have a preorder and i was told i would get an update by last saturday at the latest. I have recieved nothing.

A

One moment please...

A

Thank you I am sorry to hear that. The supplier is still updating all the notifications on the xbox pre orders. I apologise for any delays you should receive your tracking details by 9am

I have been told this multiple times. Was told last week i would get an update on saturday, then was told i would get an update yesterday but nothing. Is there not any further info you can pull at the moment?

A

I am sorry there isnt any more information I can update you with at the moment which I do apologise for

No worries, i will just hang off. Hopefully i get an update soon.