Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

6 minutes ago, BubbleFish said:

My brother ordered via Amazon. Just helping him on their chat now as he's the same as you- no updates other than an email at the weekend saying he'd get it delivered on day of release.

So far Amazon havent given me any confidence. Latest from the chat is its not out yet and wont be allocated until they get stock- despite what they said and others are seeing.  Bit of a shit show.

Could you let me know the outcome? I haven't spoke to them yet, still holding out hope.

4 minutes ago, Super Craig said:

Yep. Still waiting here in Scotchland, although they've taken the money at least.

Scotland here too, near Glasgow by any chance? Possibly not a coincidence. Although they haven't even charged my card.

3 minutes ago, sprite said:

My email came in as 2136 but the status moved on the app hours ago.

I've been checking everything, nothing has moved at all.

1 hour ago, BabelRich said:

No text from Argos. Checked and they have my old number so tomorrow will be fun with no tracking number. 

Same here. Got an email a few days ago but nothing since, and I've been checking the website and no change to my order status.

Has anyone who got a text from Argos seen their order status change?

Yes I got one at 2pm this afternoon

Thank you for your Xbox pre-order. We just wanted to let you know your delivery for Xbox Series X console will be delivered to you via DHL tomorrow 10th November 2020. Your tracking number will be with you by this evening.

edit. Sorry just read your post again. Order status hasn’t changed 

I wonder if it's because my last delivery? I posted about it here when it happened, but the gist is that the delivery driver said it had been dropped off in the evening "handed to resident" but nothing was delivered.  I reported it to amazon almost immediately who said to give it a couple of days, which sounded insane. The next morning it was at my front door. Nobody knocked. 

I wonder if they're wondering if I was trying to setup a claim for non delivery OR if the same driver has had a string of non-delivery claims? 

3 minutes ago, BarryL85 said:

Scotland here too, near Glasgow by any chance? Possibly not a coincidence. Although they haven't even charged my card.

Ayr.

I suspect the consoles for up here have been dispatched to somewhere central and will then be re-dispatched to customers from there. I'm hoping that's the reason for a later confirmation anyway.