Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

On my Amazon account it says dispatched but is still classed as an open order. No email and money is still down as a pending transaction on the bank app.

This is the only thing under updates:

12:02 PM

Delivery appointment scheduled

GB

3 minutes ago, michael said:

MOTHER FUCKER, update now says Wednesday. Why's Northern Ireland getting fucked? 

Only Amazon seems to be on track for NI delivery’s - really pissed off have tomorrow  booked off and Royal Mail  still showing 24hr tracking but now for weds instead of tomorrow - I’m hoping that it may change in the morning (does Royal Mail ever deliver early than from what they say?)

Just now, hub2 said:

Crisis!

Just forgot I did not order an extra controller!

Reveal hidden contents

1832764811_ScreenShot2020-11-09at6_41_35PM.thumb.png.770a483cde902a585b742ad33428e22d.png

Do I need one?

I have two Xbox One controllers.

Do the Series X ones take batteries or recharge? I KNOW NOTHING

I cancelled that controller order as literally 2 minutes later I noticed I had a £10 discount code for a controller from Amazon.

So all you Amazon preorder folk, if you need an extra controller, check your email.

Off to view the last 10 pages where this has been mentioned 20 times already.

4 minutes ago, sprite said:

Do I need one?

I have two Xbox One controllers.

Do the Series X ones take batteries or recharge? I KNOW NOTHING

No.

They'll work.

Batteries, but charge kit is available.

24 minutes ago, LowCostMonkey said:

Starting to get a little worried. I've not heard a single peep out of Curry's of any kind. Well, not since a month ago when they took the money in full! I think it's because I tempted fate by booking the day off tomorrow.

I got an email on Friday, the subject was “Items from your order CURxxxxxxxxxx are on their way” and that’s been the only one.

Was from no_reply@currys.co.uk, maybe check your junk folders for either the subject or sender?

8 minutes ago, Boozy The Clown said:

UPS tracker set up. Delivery to Neighbour arranged.  Tomorrow before end of day. I'm guessing that's 5 or 6 at the latest. 

Irony being I'll probably be out delivering till 8pm tomorrow myself. 

Excitement status - zero new games/most powerful console ever.

6/10.

Forza with working fast travel; Tetris effect connected.

at least add one mark.

I’ve ordered zero games and my games pass ultimate is paid up for another 33 months or so. I also don’t need new controllers, cameras, memory cards, random steering wheels. 

Cheapest expensive console launch ever.

7/10