Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

11 minutes ago, Ry said:

This is why I'm worried, everyone who went with Argos seems to have an update. 

Going to be a long and worrying day tomorrow. 

I've not had anything yet either. Ordered an S if it makes any diference.

8 minutes ago, Ry said:

This is why I'm worried, everyone who went with Argos seems to have an update. 

Going to be a long and worrying day tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, sofasurfer said:

Nothing from my Argos order yet.

Just checking, have you set your mobile number in the Account Details section on Argos, or did you add it when you placed the order? I haven't had any emails today from them, just the texts, and the Orders page still says the same thing "Sit tight, in progress", so if it wasn't for the texts I'd be none the wiser.

For people panicking.

All these companies, especially Amazon, have multiple distribution sites and couriers. Your order being dispatched will depend on how close you are to them and what courier they use.

It won’t get dispatched until the courier picks it up (depending on where they pick it up from and the couriers own schedule/availability) but I imagine that if it’s on track for delivery tomorrow you’ll get it tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Rockboy said:

Just checking, have you set your mobile number in the Account Details section on Argos, or did you add it when you placed the order? I haven't had any emails today from them, just the texts, and the Orders page still says the same thing "Sit tight, in progress", so if it wasn't for the texts I'd be none the wiser.

I think my mobile number has always been in my account.

4 minutes ago, Chooch said:

It’s not looking likely. My UPS MS one is the same. Stupid sea. 

Checking the Royal Mail tracker mines sitting in main distribution centre in Liverpool - about 2 miles from the airport - come on I’m sure they could squeeze an extra one on the next mail

flight they go every hour lol so much royal Mail 24hr! 

Got a time slot from UPS now from  Microsoft for my S if I look at the website; between half 9 and half 1.

Now just to spend the morning with my face expectantly pressed against the window like a dog waiting for its owner. 

4 minutes ago, Darren said:

@sprite confirmed as Sandra alt :o 

In other news, UPS still haven't got my S from MS.

Haha!  The leggings I usually buy have a bit of a cult following :D  I bought them at £32... not bad returns ;)  (third has since sold, woohoo)

3 minutes ago, sprite said:

Haha!  The leggings I usually buy have a bit of a cult following :D  I bought them at £32... not bad returns ;)  (third has since sold, woohoo)

You're not exactly disproving this theory...

Edit: Hallelujah!

1629384473_Screenshot2020-11-09at17_29_29.png.f0b1833e5543988a1c207f19564442b5.png