Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

5 minutes ago, sofasurfer said:

Nothing from Argos, just checked and they have my mobile number in my account details. Just checked my order and it's still saying 'sit tight'.

No text here either yet. But they did send an email a few days ago basically saying the same as the texts people have been getting today, so I'm wondering if that's it until a tracking number is sent?

I got that 48 hour text as well from DHL, but the link keeps timing out. I'd kind of like it to arrive tomorrow, of course... But it won't end the world if it's Wednesday. 

Edit: finally went through to the tracking page, looks like it's sat at the local depot, so looks good for tomorrow! 

3 minutes ago, michael said:

I got that 48 hour text as well from DHL, but the link keeps timing out. I'd kind of like it to arrive tomorrow, of course... But it won't end the world if it's Wednesday. 

I'm in Northern Ireland so could be the extra flight over causing the day delay. 

Got txt from argos for the S

Amazon took Money for the X

DHL just txted me tracking info for the S!!! Site is unresponsive though :D

Oh and for added spice the S and X arrive at different addresses tomorrow so I have to chekc the 1hr window for DHL and shuttle between locations in a desperate attmept to receive both parcels :D

Got first text from Argos at 15:25 then the DHL tracking number at 16:14. The tracking says they picked it up on the 6th and at the depot today. Probs why we had to wait 'til today for the info. 

Just now, Pug said:

Got first text from Argos at 15:25 then the DHL tracking number at 16:14. The tracking says they picked it up on the 6th and at the depot today. Probs why we had to wait 'til today for the info. 

DHL site is working again now and yep mine's the same, says it was collected on the 6th and is due for delivery tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, NickC said:

Any joy from Argos @Ry?

Nope. 

They lied to me! 

I will be contacting them again tomorrow and losing my shit if I don't have the promised tracking info. 

6 minutes ago, Pug said:

God I hope so, his head will pop with all our Argos texts.

This is why I'm worried, everyone who went with Argos seems to have an update. 

Going to be a long and worrying day tomorrow.