Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

I bought one of these from Argos. Fairly cheap and basic, but very sturdy and nice and wide with plenty of room for a horizontal PS5 on one of the shelves and will put the XBX standing up on top since my TV is wall mounted. Most importantly plenty of airflow on all sides instead of enclosures with closed backs/sides.

4185897_R_Z001A?w=1500&h=880&qlt=70&fmt=

Lol at Amazon. For two months it’s said arriving 10th. Yesterday they send email about upgrade to release day delivery. Today I get this. 

CD69EABA-D24B-4ACD-86A4-87BA18A07BEE.jpeg.ff500b9010493bcf028c124c69de6087.jpeg

I know it doesn’t mean much and it’ll probably still come tomorrow but for fuck sake. Sort it out. 

I’m not hugely fussed to be honest but it would be nice to know what’s going on. 

9 hours ago, SteveH said:

Did anyone also order the expansion card from Microsoft along with the console? Obviously not desperate for it, but strange they haven't despatched it in with the console itself. Mine still says pre-ordered and estimated date 11th. What a waste if they send them separately. 

Mine is still showing 11th

I got on the chat with Amazon (Singapore) today. They confirmed that whilst they’re getting stock tomorrow they don’t plan to ship my Series X till the 18th!  W. T. F.?!

The person on the live chat said they’d see if they could dispatch it sooner but it was unlikely. Bah. 

32 minutes ago, Pockets said:

Lol at Amazon. For two months it’s said arriving 10th. Yesterday they send email about upgrade to release day delivery. Today I get this. 

I know it doesn’t mean much and it’ll probably still come tomorrow but for fuck sake. Sort it out. 

I’m not hugely fussed to be honest but it would be nice to know what’s going on. 

Did you get an order update email yesterday saying it was confirmed for the 10th?

43 minutes ago, Pockets said:

I got this email from Amazon Germany the other day:

Hello,

You ordered the following item(s):

Xbox Series X 1TB

We would like to inform you that the shipping details might show you an estimated delivery date delayed by 24 hours.

We are working flat out on a solution and will do our best to deliver your item as planned and in time on the release day the 10th of November 2020. Please use the parcel tracking option included in your shipping confirmation to check the current status of your order.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your understanding.

(This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.)

Sincerely,

Amazon.de
http://www.amazon.de

Imprint: www.amazon.de/impressum

But mine always showed for Tuesday delivery, but not shipped/confirmed yet.

I think my X will probably go next to a speaker and I’ll shift the WiiU onto a shelf. Annoyingly though the height of the X means it will be slightly taller than the bottom of the tv, which means I’ll have to try and raise it a bit. Don’t really want to do that though as it’s at perfect eye level from the sofa. Will see how it looks when it turns up. I’ve not heard anything from Argos yet....

image.thumb.jpeg.6928dd9b86336a2e91dbdafb23fa44a0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pockets said:

Out of interest do you have Amazon Prime?