Playstation Plus Nov 2020 Bugsnax! Also: Shadow of War & Hollow Knight

• p1nseeker changed the title to Playstation Plus Nov 2020 Bugsnax! Also: Shadow of War & Hollow Knight

That’s a decent month looking forward to playing Hollow Knight. Enjoyed the first Mordor game so the sequel should be decent.

Bugsnax being in the first PS Plus, and then Destruction All-Stars when it launches, makes PS Plus for PS5 look a lot better than it did in the early PS4 days.

Not that I expect Bugsnax to be amazing per se, but these are relatively noticeable titles. It's not Contrast.

21 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

As is said in the other thread, Hollow Knight is the best game ever given away on PSPlus. 

Not when Bloodborne exists but it's a classic for sure.
Bugsnax looks fun!

12 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

Bugsnax being in the first PS Plus, and then Destruction All-Stars when it launches, makes PS Plus for PS5 look a lot better than it did in the early PS4 days.

Not that I expect Bugsnax to be amazing per se, but these are relatively noticeable titles. It's not Contrast.

Yep. That and the PS Plus Collection, which has also been expanded with some new titles today.

2 minutes ago, Vemsie said:

Not when Bloodborne exists but it's a classic for sure.
Bugsnax looks fun!

As someone who thinks Bloodborne is Top 5 of the generation, I stand by my statement. 

4 minutes ago, Vemsie said:

Yep. That and the PS Plus Collection, which has also been expanded with some new titles today.

What got added that wasn't there before? The list today:

From Worldwide Studios:

• Bloodborne
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • God of War
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Ratchet and Clank 
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Until Dawn
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

From our third-party publishers and developers:

• Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Resident Evil 7 biohazard

1 hour ago, Uncle Mike said:

I dunno. The PS4 launch had the excellent resogun and very enjoyable contrast. 

5 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Hollow Knight is of course fantastic but this continues the pattern of them releasing games that are already on PS Now, which is shit.

So if it’s on PS Now it shouldn’t come to Plus, that would be a bit shit too.

I had my eye in the original Shadow of Mordor for a while as it's always pretty cheap now, so am I missing anything out by skipping it and going straight for the sequel? 

Mordor launched and got a decent amount of hype, but then War seemed to pass with a whimper. And didn't it have some intrusivr loot box/microtransaction stuff going on? 

Bugsnax will make it feel like a proper console launch, but without the cost, having some game I’d never buy otherwise, though I might not even bother playing it as the ps4 collection stuff could keep me going for ages. Even without ps now there’s going to be a ton of new stuff for me to play at launch, and I just preordered Spiderman Ultimate today too :) 

7 hours ago, MidWalian said:

No bugsnax for PS4 owners. :(

Hollow Knight is amazing.

No Bugsnax for people who cant get a PS5 either. There better be more stock before this PSPlus month ends :(

Also Shadow of War is surprisingly good (now they've binned the cash shop that stopped me getting it on release).

The wording in both the tweet and the blog page suggests not:

PS Plus members who own a PS5 console will get the PS5 version of Bugsnax

But I don't know if that's just to make sure you know you're not getting the PS4 one also.

Also, the Eurogamer page says it's available until April, and the official blog page says Jan 4th. Dunno where they got their info from.

You can claim the games on the website though so surely you just claim the ps4 and ps5 versions off the website. Would be a bit mad to restrict it to just the ps5 console. Would go against the way it’s worked all through last gen