Viva Pinata can you still buy it for PC?

Viva Pinata is one of my favourite games. I don't have a disk drive on my current system, so can't play my copy, so I was wondering if any online stores still sell it. I'd love to play it again.

According to PCGamingWiki, the PC version isn't available digitally any more.

There's probably some outdated, backwater digital store that sells it, but it's doubtful because the game is inherently tied to one of Microsoft's dead PC gaming ventures (Games for Windows Live). In all honesty, if you have a legitimate serial, you might as well torrent an ISO of the original disk and mount it with Daemontools or whatever the cool kids are using these days to let you actually install it, and then apply the replacement DLL file on PCGW and whatever the fuck else there is to let you play single player.

GFWL games are kind of botched - It's the same for earlier copies of Fallout 3 and Bulletstorm, as well.

19 hours ago, Qazimod said:

Maybe try the Internet Archive?

After having a look there, I can confirm that this is a good idea™ to get some files to mount via a virtual drive and complete a legitimate installation, instead of pissing around with cracked copies that might be incompatible with the 'corrected' xlive DLL file to make it work on a Win10 machine.