IGNORED

Tokyo Game Show

Benny

1 minute ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Lots of people have said they think Microsoft are going to announce the acquisition of Sega. 

To temper expectation, the official Xbox Twitter account has said "expect no acquisition news". 

Phil Spencer walks out and points to the above schedule and gestures to everything after MS, nods and walks off.

5 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Lots of people have said they think Microsoft are going to announce the acquisition of Sega. 

To temper expectation, the official Xbox Twitter account has said "expect no acquisition news". 

I'm interested in the Flight Sim update news.

Any link up of MS with Sega needn't be an acquisition.  The first bullet point could include a few Sonic games coming to gamepass or summit (those blue controllers still stick out).  I know there was talk at one stage of having a separate section for niche Japanese games, which is where the other platforms score hands down at present.

Edited by Cosmic_Guru

40 minutes ago, Cosmic_Guru said:

Any link up of MS with Sega needn't be an acquisition.  The first bullet point could include a few Sonic games coming to gamepass or summit (those blue controllers still stick out).  I know there was talk at one stage of having a separate section for niche Japanese games, which is where the other platforms score hands down at present.

The SS Series S or Sega Saturn :ph34r:

54 minutes ago, Benny said:

I can feel there's going to be some sort of Elden Ring announcement. Better watch every single stream to find out.

Well if there was ever a time for an Elden Ring announcement, it would be the TGS. 

Benny, I think we should have new betting terms for this event, if I "win"* (no NEW Elden Ring news), you have to stfu about Elden Ring for the rest of 2020. If you "win"*, (something new is announced), then I dunno, I'll eat my hat.

*there are no winners here

1 hour ago, gossi the dog said:

How come Koei Tecmo have a two hour and a one hour slot? Too many reskinned Dynasty Warriors to fit in one slot? A new Ninja Gaiden would be nice mind you.

Edit: Konami also have two slots. One to show the already released PES and one for showing off mobile games?

The second is just a Konami reacts special where their executives watch Jim Sterling's reaction video to whatever they say they are doing to Silent Hill and Castlevania now. 

27 minutes ago, Rikku said:

Well if there was ever a time for an Elden Ring announcement, it would be the TGS. 

Benny, I think we should have new betting terms for this event, if I "win"* (no NEW Elden Ring news), you have to stfu about Elden Ring for the rest of 2020. If you "win"*, (something new is announced), then I dunno, I'll eat my hat.

*there are no winners here

I expect a video of the hat being consumed.