EA Play now included with Gamepass

The EA app hasn’t worked on my Xbox for God knows how long, just freezes. Never got around to cancelling my yearly debit of course. Maybe when it goes on Gamepass I can access the games again.

16 hours ago, Wistful said:

The EA app hasn’t worked on my Xbox for God knows how long, just freezes. Never got around to cancelling my yearly debit of course. Maybe when it goes on Gamepass I can access the games again.

You know you can always just download the games via the website?

18 minutes ago, Broker said:

Shame EA games are shite.

I mean in the last year they've had Fallen Order, C&C, Plants v Zombies Battle for Neighborville and Sea of Solitude. They're not what they used to be but your hyperbole is way off. You also get an excellent back catalog of 360 games on the service.

Apart from Syndicate. Syndicate is not available for some annoying reason and it's not licensing because they still sell on the Xbox marketplace. I want Syndicate damn it.

48 minutes ago, SweatyTravolta said:

I mean in the last year they've had Fallen Order, C&C, Plants v Zombies Battle for Neighborville and Sea of Solitude. They're not what they used to be but your hyperbole is way off. You also get an excellent back catalog of 360 games on the service.

Apart from Syndicate. Syndicate is not available for some annoying reason and it's not licensing because they still sell on the Xbox marketplace. I want Syndicate damn it.

Breathedge is on there too and that is well worth a play and should be released about the same time as this comes to game pass.

20 hours ago, Boothjan said:

Crazy value by the sounds of it - although I'm not 100% sure what games are on EA Play having never used it.  Any decent ones?

I know it's been basically answered but as a rule of thumb it's "If EA released it more than a year ago it's probably on here".

Burnout Paradise is enough for me.  Can't wait to play it proper multiplayer (that's the best thing about Gamepass, everyone you know suddenly has the same games as each other so finally you can play stuff without everyone having to commit to buying it).  

Gamepass along with a monthly deal to get the console "free" with Gamepass at £30 a month or whatever is an absolute game changer, and Sony must be bricking it, or at least coming up with something to compete.  Gamepass makes Xbox the only choice for next gen (apart from PC of course, thanks to Nvidia).