Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity - Nov 20th 2020. Demo on the eShop now!

34 minutes ago, Super Craig said:

We're supposedly getting a Skyward Sword remaster, so I'd imagine that'll buy Breath of the Wild 2 some time.

This does feel like the Zelda’s anniversary creeping into Mario’s time.  I guess there might be something similar next year with remasters and remakes, culminating in BOTW2 as the big holiday title.

34 minutes ago, Super Craig said:

We're supposedly getting a Skyward Sword remaster, so I'd imagine that'll buy Breath of the Wild 2 some time.

2020 - Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity

2021 - Skyward Sword HD

2022 - Breath of The Wild 2

2023 - Ocarina of Time 25th Anniversary HD, oh yes

This is why I love Nintendo though, they’re kind of scatty and annoying sometimes, but then they just casually reveal a game which no one knew about or even knew they wanted, and made it one of the most exciting and interesting looking games in ages - just a few days after all that Mario stuff :wacko:

Oh, HELL yes, I'm in. Not because it's musou, but because it's a chance to make the story we got glimpses of in BOTW.

Of course, we know they're all doomed to failure, and a hundred years of blight, but I'll take a heroic last stand. For Hyrule!

• Bojangle changed the title to Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity - Nov 20th 2020. Demo on the eShop now!