Xbox Series X | S

I’m holding out before deciding on either console but new generations are always exciting, so enjoy your shiny boxes everyone - looking forward to hearing about them. :wub:

Also you’d better be posting pics of various stuff next to them for size comparisons :P 

1 minute ago, StoooTube said:

Did someone mention here that stock was gonna be available around 8am?

We’ve decided to get the kids a Series S for Christmas so I need to try and get one from Game or Smyths for the monthly payment thing.

Enjoy your new consoles folks!

Looks like they are up now but have a date of 18/12/2020 on it which I suspect is when they'll be able to send out the next batch? Least it's in time for christmas

1 minute ago, LaveDisco said:

Working in a school during COVID sucks. But especially today. 

Doubly so when you know some will be bunkin to get their consoles. 

have fun those “working” from home!

I have 2 monitors to work from, one will be set up with the xbox today so I can get all the downloads etc on the go for when I finish at 4 :D

Just checked my tracking, it's at my local depot and says out for delivery today ^_^ Wooohoooo :D

17 minutes ago, StoooTube said:

Did someone mention here that stock was gonna be available around 8am?

We’ve decided to get the kids a Series S for Christmas so I need to try and get one from Game or Smyths for the monthly payment thing.

Enjoy your new consoles folks!

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/configure/942j774tp9jn?irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7794_1246483&tduid=(ir__nn3fc3ni9ckftlpmkk0sohz3ze2xsg2tkamhfjl200)(7794)(1246483)((372f0cad139df885633cfb009854be7f)(266696)(965892)()())(372f0cad139df885633cfb009854be7f)&irclickid=_nn3fc3ni9ckftlpmkk0sohz3ze2xsg2tkamhfjl200

In stock as of now on MS store.

16 minutes ago, LaveDisco said:

Working in a school during COVID sucks. But especially today. 

Doubly so when you know some will be bunkin to get their consoles. 

have fun those “working” from home!

Yup!  Thankfully today is the only day I can get a 3:30 finish so should be home for 4!

4 minutes ago, klargon said:

Getting nowhere with Asda - just fails payment every time.  Seems to be killing all the sites again.

I had the same. Wondering if I've now got a load of pending payments against my card.

Edit: Nope, nothing on the card.

I know someone posted about having an unwanted £10 off an Xbox controller from Amazon but I’ll be dammed if I can find who it was that posted. 

If that’s still a going concern I’d like to register my interest, dear reader. :bye:

14 minutes ago, Popo said:

I know someone posted about having an unwanted £10 off an Xbox controller from Amazon but I’ll be dammed if I can find who it was that posted. 

If that’s still a going concern I’d like to register my interest, dear reader. :bye:

Me, but I’m afraid the code was claimed.

• djbhammer changed the title to Xbox Series X | S
  • Talvalin locked this topic
  • Talvalin unlocked this topic