Xbox Series X | S

9 minutes ago, BeeJay said:

Grounded I will definitely be going back to. I'll also start my full play through of Wasteland 3 which I held off on waiting for the performance patches. Star wars fallen order will also be installed day one as will Forza 7 and Horizon 4. I've never played the original mass effect either so that is on the list for series X.

Ooooo wasteland is a great shout, completely forgot about that!

21 minutes ago, evilashchris said:

Has anyone said for definite if the Oneguide is there yet?

I'm still using the USB tuner and would need to buy an aerial lead if it doesn't, the TV is further away.

I'm using a charging cradle too, I'm gonna need to spring for something new aren't I?

It’s gone. I still use it on mine occasionally, so I’m going to have to redirect it to the tv now. Bit of a shame, but things have moved on so far from when the One was launched, it’d be daft for them to continue down that avenue.

I ordered two xbox series S from Argos. One for my son and one for my step son. Paid for with different cards (mine and my wifes) turns out Argos cancelled one of them and didnt tell us. So now i find out that i only have one xbox coming and have the added stress of trying to secure another one by xmas. 

For them to send no notification of the cancellation is what pisses me off. 

8 minutes ago, Oh Danny Boy said:

The best reviews for the S have come from non traditional sources in my opinion. Gaming sites are reviewing it against the X, testing it against an elite 4K system which it isn’t. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/xbox-series-s/amp

I noticed that as well. 

I hate how these gaming outlets don't take into account that just because they have a £1500 gaming PC in their office doesn't mean everyone else has. 

The "no essential games" shite they spout is really frustrating. 

3 hours ago, Flub said:

The Series patch isn't out for a while but Borderlands 3 is currently 11.99 on Amazon if you haven't played it yet.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/2K-Games-XB1361446-Borderlands-Xbox/dp/B07XPDLFLL

Rude not to at that price!

Looks like the update is due for launch day. https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2020-10-13-borderlands-3-next-gen-launch-playstation-5-xbox-series-x/

1 hour ago, Herbalizer said:

I ordered two xbox series S from Argos. One for my son and one for my step son. Paid for with different cards (mine and my wifes) turns out Argos cancelled one of them and didnt tell us. So now i find out that i only have one xbox coming and have the added stress of trying to secure another one by xmas. 

For them to send no notification of the cancellation is what pisses me off. 

11 minutes ago, Wahwah* said:

I wonder how long stock will be constrained for. 

Historically speaking from my own (therefore anecdotal) experience I'd be very surprised but there's any more restocks of any kind of large volume before Xmas at this point, and that was in a world where a pandemic hadn't fucked everything.

20 minutes ago, Triple A said:

So this arrived today - bloody prickteases

IMG-0309sm.jpg

Where did you order from? I will prob pick one up from argos or very and pay over 6 months but cant find stock.

Part of me really wants the expansion memory card. 

The the other part of me is like 'what, fucking half the actual console price for a bit of extra memory'!

I'm going to try and hold off for either a price reduction or an increase to 2TB. 

• djbhammer changed the title to Xbox Series X | S