Xbox Series X | S

3 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

It's not just you - I haven't received one yet either. 

Maybe they are sending them out by region. Seen a few folks over at ERA saying they had been given tracking numbers and they are being delved by DHL. 

2 hours ago, Ry said:

Maybe they are sending them out by region. Seen a few folks over at ERA saying they had been given tracking numbers and they are being delved by DHL. 

I'm worried, my PS5 order is with Argos, DHL don't seem to have good rep, my flat is on the side of the building and even though there is a sign on the front explaining this the amount of delivery drivers who seem to not read it and then decide I don't exist is a lot higher than one would think, so I'll likely be standing outside all day like a creep :(

I'll be asking you all for details about your delivery like do you get a window for example, please have mercy and humour me.

17 minutes ago, Ry said:

Series S has 364gb available for games. 

I mean it’s not a lot but it’s about what you would expect. A couple of huge titles and a bunch of smaller ones is enough for many people and if they can quickly copy to / from an external drive it’s not too bad. 

4 minutes ago, Minion said:

I'm worried, my PS5 order is with Argos, DHL don't seem to have good rep, my flat is on the side of the building and even though there is a sign on the front explaining this the amount of delivery drivers who seem to not read it and then decide I don't exist is a lot higher than one would think, so I'll likely be standing outside all day like a creep :(

I'll be asking you all for details about your delivery like do you get a window for example, please have mercy and humour me.

I have nothing but issues with deliveries to my house. 

I'm in a new built house across from older houses, technically we are on the same road but one side is "Road" and my side is "Court" so all my deliveries end up going to the other side of the street because they can't be arsed reading the full address, I always have "New build HOUSES ON....... ROAD" . Doesn't help there are no street signs for our side. 

Few things have went missing over the years. 

1 minute ago, Ry said:

I have nothing but issues with deliveries to my house. 

I'm in a new built house across from older houses, technically we are on the same road but one side is "Road" and my side is "Court" so all my deliveries end up going to the other side of the street because they can't be arsed reading the full address, I always have "New build HOUSES ON....... ROAD" . Doesn't help there are no street signs for our side. 

Few things have went missing over the years. 

Well that sounds annoying I sympathise greatly! Actaully I just checked my mails and I had a DHL delivery for something earlier this year and I was given a one hour slot and a choice to register for a text for when the driver is 10 minutes away, this is great news! Good luck dude.

2 minutes ago, Hello Goaty ♥ said:

You know if i have installed disc based games over the years on Xbox One,  would they be available for me on the Series S?  sort-of  free digitally

No. Only if you’ve bought them digitally. 

I've got properly back into gaming again over the past few years. Having never played an Xbox One, I'm going all in on a Series X next week and looking forward to catching up on a whole MS generation. Or I might just play Skate again. We'll see.

4 hours ago, mikeyl said:

All in. See you in three years time when GP without discount is gonna look well rubbish in comparison

I already had 3 years and recently did +1 with some other tricks so still averaging about 60 a year over 4 years. 

Just keep topping up with deals you find. I am sure Microsoft likes us locked in for 3 years ahead. Most people will just buy regularly in stores anyway or have auto renew enabled. 

4 minutes ago, AceGrace said:

I've got a 4K tv that is HDMI 2.0 that won't do 120hz.

Do I need to update my hdmi splitter to 2.1?

Will HDMI 2.1 give me anything new if the tv is HDMI 2.0?

No, it's like plugging in a USB 3.0 device into a USB 2.0 port - it will just run at the lower standard.

HDMI 2.0 can do 120Hz, just at 1080p (or 1440p, strictly). But not all HDMI 2.0 TVs support this.

So I just purchased a 12 month live key from CD keys to do the Ultimate upgrade trick, entered the code and was told it had already been redeemed. Okay I thought, I'll get a refund on that one, it can happen. Purchased another one from G2A and received the same message. Am I doing something wrong or have I been screwed over twice? Uh oh.

22 minutes ago, DumbMagician said:

Just cancelled my order due to the lack of new games but totally up for reordering when they get the new shit moving in a few months.

Should have offered it up to another 'mukker.

4 minutes ago, iloverage said:

So I just purchased a 12 month live key from CD keys to do the Ultimate upgrade trick, entered the code and was told it had already been redeemed. Okay I thought, I'll get a refund on that one, it can happen. Purchased another one from G2A and received the same message. Am I doing something wrong or have I been screwed over twice? Uh oh.

I *think* G2A are considered one of the dodgy key resellers, sometimes selling keys that have been acquired in less than honest ways and, consequently, don't work.

So yes, probably, to answer your question.

13 minutes ago, iloverage said:

Shopto sell them and i'd advise anyone who wants to do the same thing to buy from there.

• djbhammer changed the title to Xbox Series X | S