IGNORED

Xbox Series X | S

djbhammer

13 minutes ago, Darren said:

Now, we turn to the next most urgent question. Is it worth booking the day off work on the 10th November given that (1) I have no idea what time it will turn up, if at all on that day, (2) after plugging it in I won't be able to play anything until it's downloaded whatever it needs and (3) I'll be working from home anyway so I can keep an eye on it while it's doing that anyway?

Oh who am I kidding, of course it is!

Ive book 9th-11th off.  Didn’t take any leave during lockdown, haven’t got any better reason :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Triple A said:

So Smile-assisted buyers - what was your charity of choice?  I spent a little while deliberating (my clacker was really going during that time!), and settled on the Jet Age Museum. Pretty pleased with that.

Best mate died of cancer this year so I went for Marie Curie

Even with an s in the bag I'm half considering waiting in the queue at game on the off chance of an all access x to no doubt be booted out randomly or declined by klarna anyway

Really though, looking forward to this, haven't had a launch day console EVER but 250 quid is such a good deal. span widget

1 minute ago, Unofficial Who said:

OK, I went PS4 last gen and fully expected to go PS5 this gen.

I have loads of 360 discs I want to still play, is the BC the same as the gen of XBox just gone? (Where you throw in your disc and they download a new version into your library?)

Yep, if its on the list it'll work and pull down any enhancements etc. 

1 minute ago, Hawklord said:

Blagged an S from Argos then it asked for my credit card password which I've never used. Ended up paying via PayPal and it's gone through

That was prob for the best - Argos online and credit card payment systems don't play together so well in a busy time, so it seemed from the PS5 pre-orders at least

18 minutes ago, womble9 said:

MS store keeps telling me "You have reached the maximum quantity for a product" despite it saying 0 items is shopping cart. Great!!

This is like some sort of sadistic game!!

Managed to get past Level 1 "You have reached the maximum quantity for a product" (top tip delete your cookies).

I then found myself stuck on "Level 2, "Unable to select / set your payment method". Tried two other payment methods (other than my preferred MS credit that I've saved up / redeemed reward points for) and it was the same with them. Finally cleared that level by removing and re adding the X to my cart (that was q nervy!).

Level 3 I have no idea with. Series X in basket, yup. Payment method selected and accepted, yup. But now I'm repeatedly faced with "Unable to purchase the order at the moment – please try again"

Not had a singe achievement pop yet either. 

Just now, Boozy The Clown said:

If its saying you have the max number of items instead of clicking add to cart click on the cart icon next to your profile (top right) and you'll go to payment details.

Got that, but when I try to pay it keeps throwing up an error. My card details and billing are fine.

6 minutes ago, Unofficial Who said:

OK, I went PS4 last gen and fully expected to go PS5 this gen.

I have loads of 360 discs I want to still play, is the BC the same as the gen of XBox just gone? (Where you throw in your disc and they download a new version into your library?)

For the games that are BC that’s how it works. The disc simply works as a key.

1 minute ago, Pob said:

Have you tried John Menzies?

I used to buy M.A.S.K toys from John Menzies. Ah, great days.

1 minute ago, carlospie said:

Most importantly and it hasn't been answered in at leasta day, how do you get gamepass for a pound 

I know time has no meaning any more but let's not be ridiculous.