Xbox Series X | S

Just now, Pockets said:

That's interesting. Do you think they knew their numbers then? That might mean all orders are confirmed at least.

didn't they follow-up their PS5 pre order customers with an email saying there was no guarantee?

Hoping Microsoft are a bit more organised. 

2 minutes ago, Pockets said:

That's interesting. Do you think they knew their numbers then? That might mean all orders are confirmed at least.

I would be surprised if a giant like Amazon hadn't demanded that info.

But, yes, hopefully all the orders are safe with them.

I had a fear that All Access would fall over for people that wanted it. As I said elsewhere on the forum, fuck having to go to GAME (or Smyths).

So Argos have taken the money for my X now. Is that right? I'm not that bothered because I'd had the cash put to one side but it seems a bit unusual it's not on despatch. 

3 minutes ago, Pockets said:

Amazon are a lot better at this than (choosing a couple of companies at random) Overclockers, Scan, Ebuyer.

I think I've secured one through the using the store on my One X. Doesn't have my Eircode (Irish postcode)in the delivery address so I'll need to contact support about that but thats a small hardship.

I'm fucking getting one! :D

1 minute ago, KartoffelKopf said:

didn't they follow-up their PS5 pre order customers with an email saying there was no guarantee?

Hoping Microsoft are a bit more organised. 

And they’ll almost certainly do the same here.

Just now, mdn2 said:

So Argos have taken the money for my X now. Is that right? I'm not that bothered because I'd had the cash put to one side but it seems a bit unusual it's not on despatch. 

That’s how Argos roll indeed

4 minutes ago, MattKB said:

Smyths basically just instantly died and that was that. Constant error. The All Access thing just constantly said none available.

There's got to be a better way of preordering consoles surely. 

Yeah. I haven't seen any evidence yet that Smyths had any. Just kept saying none available :(

Just now, Hello Goaty ♥ said:

if i pay now at Argos?  will they send me a sorry we are out of stock email after taking my money?

I mean they might if they fuck their allocation, but you'd get a refund.

Got y pre order with Microsoft store. They did give me the you've ordered one already after a 503 error, so I went private browser mode hoping that it was a bug that was hitting others at the same time and got through logging in afterwards. The pages took ages to load and the billing address defaulted to the flat I left 3 years ago but I've got my pre order thank. Now to pretend to work after not getting any sleep.

• djbhammer changed the title to Xbox Series X | S
  • Talvalin locked this topic
  • Talvalin unlocked this topic