Xbox Series X | S

Just now, JPL said:

Oh yes.

I kept forgetting to ask, was that some MST3K fake audience cutout business? He wasn't actually in front of an audience of weird mannequins right?

Just now, Uncle Mike said:

The brief gap at the end of each trailer where Geoff painfully reconstructs his smile, seemingly while reading a manual on how to human, is crazily weird.

It's like a robot rebooting. It's fucking creepy.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

The brief gap at the end of each trailer where Geoff painfully reconstructs his smile, seemingly while reading a manual on how to human, is crazily weird.

“I was going to introduce a game, but no first we have to listen to hyperactive YouTube wotsits”

Just now, teddymeow said:

It truly saddens me to think that "YouTube Content Creator" is now something that kids can say they want to be when they are older.

this content is barely created.

1 minute ago, teddymeow said:

It truly saddens me to think that "YouTube Content Creator" is now something that kids can say they want to be when they are older.

It makes me feel very old to say this, but don't you have to create? Is just talking about what other people have created still creating? Etc. 

It is certainly brave for Microsoft to get someone to make a preshow to their big event that amounts to a succession of cunts from YouTube all slagging off the Halo series of the last ten years and talking about how the first one was good but...

Halo Infinite better be fucking mint or they should ask for their money back.

• Mr Tony changed the title to Xbox Series S - £249 - 10 November. Get ready for 8am Tue.
  • djbhammer changed the title to Xbox Series X | S
  • Talvalin locked this topic
  • Talvalin unlocked this topic