Movie where the woman take over her husband business?

Is there movie where a successful man fall in love with a woman...and then the woman plan to take over his business...in the end the woman manage to take over his business and the man become broke without money... Any movie like that? I have see Hourglass (1995) on IMDb which have similar plot but I can't find that movie, probably because indie movie

So I'm looking for other movie like that....any suggestion?

2 hours ago, Sabreman said:

Widows

Widows is a brilliant movie but technically belongs to the adjacent genre a successful man fall in love with a woman...and then the man dies and the woman is forced to take over his business by unscrupulous mob bosses...in the end the woman manage to take over his business and the man is dead. 

8 hours ago, michaelherndon said:

Is there movie where a successful man fall in love with a woman...and then the woman plan to take over his business...in the end the woman manage to take over his business and the man become broke without money... Any movie like that?

TPvZ1Y1.gif