Where do I find a PSP battery that actually holds charge ?

I bought 2 shit ones from eBay and they

1. Dont really hold a charge

2. Randomly move out the holding, powering off the PSP

3. Fiddly to get the charger to even charge it.

Anyone had sucess? I got 5 PSP's and 1 official battery.

I can’t help as I’m in the same position - so hopefully someone knows.

I’ve ordered 2 Insten batteries from eBay, but not holding much hope when they arrive.

9 minutes ago, Kramer said:

I can’t help as I’m in the same position - so hopefully someone knows.

I’ve ordered 2 Insten batteries from eBay, but not holding much hope when they arrive.

Mines were cheap from ebay, but i saw ones on amazon about £15 and reviews vary as well. Some say crap, some say 2-4 hours.

22 hours ago, buizel said:

Mines were cheap from ebay, but i saw ones on amazon about £15 and reviews vary as well. Some say crap, some say 2-4 hours.

I’ve ordered the £13 battery from Amazon - for PSP 1000.

My original battery is holding up quite well to be honest, having not been used for well over 10 years.

I got this one last October:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07DFH1SVT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's been great, decent capacity, holds charge about as well as I remember the official ones did. And sleep mode works 100% now (the previous third party battery I had would shut down the system down in sleep mode sometimes even on full charge). It's probably as good as you can get.

I wouldn't 100% trust amazon third party sellers to be selling that specific pictured battery if I needed to get hold of another one though...

EDIT: The previous one I had was one of the Ostent ones. It didn't fit properly in my PSP3000, had the sleep mode issue and didn't hold much charge but it sort of worked...