Football Thread 2020/2021

13 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Indeed. I stick by it.

This has been a spectacular weekend of football.

Suddenly safely dispatching Palace seems like a much more impressive achievement.

1 minute ago, spork said:

Unfortunately all of the other Pool fans have vanished so you're all I've got :hug:

The two greatest English teams off all time shipping 13 between them.

Solidarity! 

3 minutes ago, spork said:

Unfortunately all of the other Pool fans have vanished so you're all I've got :hug:

Hey, I'm here - and I've been very complimentary of Villa, they were awesome and deserved double figures!

Edit: I didn't laugh at the Man Utd result though, so I guess I'm doing it wrong.

Yeah Villa looked like they wanted to win and we looked like a hot mess. Got deservedly thrashed. Not much to say really. I still thoroughly enjoyed United's drubbing and I'm sure their supporters enjoyed ours. Maybe we should both sack off the league this year and concentrate on the Champions League. What's United's group looking like?

Also fuck international breaks man. Premier League is bananas right now!

On 04/10/2020 at 21:22, JLM said:

I think NeoElite's fallen asleep on his keyboard.

I've spent three hours wanking myself rabid. I'm too tired. Half of my friends now claim they have Brummie ancestors and their favourite ever player is Ian Ormondroyd.

At least it cheered United fans up and they've got the signing of Cavani to look forward to tomorrow. Like Liverpool I'm sure it was just their defence having an off day and Maguire will be back to the form that made them sign him very soon.