Jump to content

Football Thread 2020/2021


Recommended Posts

Nah. He’s a good young keeper. Bit of a strange one to lose there and blowing a lead two weeks in a row is most unlike us.

 

However, it is another sign that having a strong first XI just isn’t enough. No options on the bench again whereas Bruce, for all his many faults, knew that he could make personnel changes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mike1812 said:

What did Man U do to him? Dele Alli must be regretting not going out on loan in Jan. 

Nothing, but when you play West Ham, you go at them, you expect to get something from the game, and this gives Jessie space to get in and get about in, when you play United, you block, block, block, and players like Lingard get smothered out of the play.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he'd been going through a pretty tough period of his life in the last year or two, and the change in scene massively helped him. That first goal on his West Ham debut must have felt like a huge reversal of fortune, and he's been riding that wave ever since.  Good for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Leicester are going to blow a CL spot again, aren't they?

Their fixtures go from 4 easyish games to 3 very hard games 

They play Palace, everyone wants Palace in April/May, they are always 13th or 14th and not arsed

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dudley said:

United are being absolutely played here.

 

Spurs have established how this one will be reffed and are fully taking advantage.

Yeah, fucking cheat codes have been tapped in for sure, I wonder if Ole will do anything to pep up the team in the break... erm, no, this one's only going one way :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s the game, they’ve worked out the red can be fooled by going over like they dropped a nuke on north London so they are.

 

More fool Utd if they don’t, it’s not like they’re above it as Rashford has already proved.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dudley said:

That’s the game, they’ve worked out the red can be fooled by going over like they dropped a nuke on north London so they are.

 

More fool Utd if they don’t, it’s not like they’re above it as Rashford has already proved.

You're missing the fact that we're not getting actual fouls given, nevermind made up ones. See Rashford's ankles being taken out on the edge of their box as an example.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MikeBeaver said:

Nothing, but when you play West Ham, you go at them, you expect to get something from the game, and this gives Jessie space to get in and get about in, when you play United, you block, block, block, and players like Lingard get smothered out of the play.

Is this the Man United from Alex Ferguson era you are telling about here?! :blink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chewylegs said:

Is this the Man United from Alex Ferguson era you are telling about here?! :blink:


Funny unit, Man U fans complaint about ref bias, Arsenal fans complaining that other teams are nasty to them - I guess it happens when your team is shite that it’s all unfair when it was your advantage when you were good - Liverpool will start whining about VAR being against them soo.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shimmyhill said:


Funny unit, Man U fans complaint about ref bias, Arsenal fans complaining that other teams are nasty to them - I guess it happens when your team is shite that it’s all unfair when it was your advantage when you were good - Liverpool will start whining about VAR being against them soo.....

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shimmyhill said:


Funny unit, Man U fans complaint about ref bias, Arsenal fans complaining that other teams are nasty to them - I guess it happens when your team is shite that it’s all unfair when it was your advantage when you were good - Liverpool will start whining about VAR being against them soo.....

Right on cue. Load of usual shite

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.