Darkest Dungeon boardgame coming

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19/08/2020 at 20:01, womblingfree said:

Do the minis come painted?

Very, very unlikely. But they're so lovely I might consider transatlantic shipping to @Cocky because he's got the skillz to pay the billz. I mean, literally in this sense.

may need to remortgage the house.

On 16/10/2020 at 10:36, Lying Cat said:

Very, very unlikely. But they're so lovely I might consider transatlantic shipping to @Cocky because he's got the skillz to pay the billz. I mean, literally in this sense.

may need to remortgage the house.

Going from how many models are in just the regular box, yes, you would need deep pockets to hire my services. I am tempted by this. I like the chunky models and it would be fun to paint them to match the style of the game graphics. But I know that I would struggle to find the time for so many models. 

7 minutes ago, Cocky said:

Going from how many models are in just the regular box, yes, you would need deep pockets to hire my services. I am tempted by this. I like the chunky models and it would be fun to paint them to match the style of the game graphics. But I know that I would struggle to find the time for so many models. 

If I did, I would likely just want the hero models, and then work on the monsters in my own time. I, like so many others I suspect, have been a long time admirer of the work you've posted on here and I DO sort of want to own some of the stuff you've painted.

2 minutes ago, Lying Cat said:

If I did, I would likely just want the hero models, and then work on the monsters in my own time. I, like so many others I suspect, have been a long time admirer of the work you've posted on here and I DO sort of want to own some of the stuff you've painted.

That's kind of you to say.  

You should check out my buddy Duke's Paint Art. He's based in Germany and his board game stuff is top quality and might be a more affordable option for people on the other side of the atlantic.