rllmuk

Welcome all! I have been sick with retrogaming for a long time and for decades I have accumulated large packs of games from various outdated platforms. Including little-known outside of Japan. I decided to create a YouTube channel on which I want to share video with the gameplay and at the same time streamline my collection. I invite everyone who shares my interest in old games.

I sketched a short video with the most interesting games for the Sharp MZ-700 computer.

The Sharp MZ-700 series appeared in 1983 and replaced the obsolete MZ-80 series. Used the Sharp LH-0080 processor, which was compatible with the Zilog Z80. The games were a little bad due to the low resolution (in fact they were graphic characters), but in the ROM there were 512 graphic characters that could be used.

• Upvote 3

Top 30 Best Sharp MZ-800 Games

The Sharp MZ-800 series of computers, which replaced the MZ-700 series, contained a number of graphics enhancements. Now, unlike the MZ-700, the original Zilog Z80 A processor was used, which improved compatibility with common software. Although compatibility with the MZ-700 was maintained, by turning on a special switch. The Sharp MZ-800 was a very popular computer in the former Czechoslovakia. Most MZ-800 games are ZX Spectrum conversions, sometimes well-made, sometimes bad. However, the hardware is slightly better than the ZX Spectrum.

• Upvote 2

Top 20 Best Sharp MZ-1500 Games

Sharp MZ-1500 is built on the architecture of the MZ-700, but significantly expanded with new equipment. Graphics with built-in PCG support. Sound chip from Texas Instruments. Floppy drive that reads 2.8-inch Quick Disks.

• Upvote 3

Nice jumps in graphics between these generations.