I changed the steam settings to force controller and it started working.

Can't get through a round without being eliminated though :lol:

Three quick games this morning. Got through the first round twice and eliminated in the second each time. It's completely mental fast paced fun. Looking forward to maybe a few lunch time games before playing properly this evening.

This is out today! Free on ps+ I believe, although it's not even showing up in the store at the moment. My lad is very excited, he wants to run round dressed like a dinosaur jelly bean and I must admit I was quite taken with the French fries outfit for some reason :D

Likewise, had a couple of goes this morning - I thought it would release at 6pm so I could grab the Gordon outfit, but never mind.

Plays fine, had a couple of eaten inputs but it could easily be playing a bit too close to platform wedges :lol: 

Did get a first place on the fake door game which I was chuffed about, even if it was a complete scam - I followed people through every round of doors until the last set, where the two people went into 2/3 of the doors and didn't break them, so hurled myself into the breakable set :ph34r: Not won the entire thing yet, though. Thankfully, it's hard to feel bad losing in this game!

The Whirlygig round completely fucks me though, and Tail Tag devolves my ability to play towards chocolate teapot status.

EDIT: Just looking at my achievements already:
image.png.b13c129316aebc084eb48f6d2df5e9e5.png

THE IRRESISTIBLE FORCE

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, mechamonkey said:

Very tempted to get the fast food costume, I've always wanted to play a game as some chips.

That's what I said up thread! I don't know why it stood out in the trailer amongst all the other costumes and chaos, but I must have it!

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Doctor Shark said:

That's what I said up thread! I don't know why it stood out in the trailer amongst all the other costumes and chaos, but I must have it!

Haha so you did, great minds :)
Just gave it a go on an OG Ps4, not as smooth but still really fun. Also I was some chips, I am part of the problem :)

15 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Any chance of this making it to XB1 or switch in the future? Looks great fun

It would be amazing on Switch I think. Such a perfect fit for pick up and play a few rounds.

25 minutes ago, Harsin said:

I just get ‘Looking for players’ forever if I try and start a game. Guess not many have grabbed it yet, or the opposite and the servers are shagged

Was a bit confused it seems to count down. It starting at 59/60 I thought great I’ll be in a game immediately.

6 minutes ago, pledge said:

Was a bit confused it seems to count down. It starting at 59/60 I thought great I’ll be in a game immediately.

It counts up not down. If it starts going down its because people are dropping out. 

Just now, Lying Cat said:

It counts down if people don't connect for some reason or leave the queue.

To my eternal shame I have spent £3.99 for the privilege of dressing up as a burger.

Was the chips that did it for me... :wub:

Sucks a bit my level 21 progress got reset from the beta but back up to level 9. Loving it but i really hope they add stuff.

Got my pigeon skin back, really want the toucan, duck or owl though!

Am I waiting for 60/60? If so, I've tried waiting 5 times now and the number keeps falling towards 0. Not a great start.

Edit: Finally 60/60!

Edit 2: Came 3rd in the first round, then got a connection error and been booted out and now stuck on a loading screen. Good stuff.

Edit 3: Back to waiting in a lobby again.

Edit 4: Connection errors and server time outs constantly. Might need a few days to settle down?