rllmuk

Assetto Corsa Competizione | Online Championship Structure

Assetto Corsa Competizione | Online Championship Structure  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Meerman and I were discussing the creation of a more structured Assetto Corsa Competizione championship, so the purposes of this thread is to gather some more information about people's preferences using the forum poll function.  We're looking to start around mid-August, so that gives us time to do more practice/casual races to fine tune the setup.

Some things that we might want to consider...

Track Selection

I think most people have the DLC now, so it would be nice to be able to use those Intercontinental circuits.  That said, we'd rather not have to exclude people that can't afford to buy it, so there is a poll here to gather the data on who has and hasn't got the DLC

Team Pairing

We like the idea of team pairing, but we're concious that we don't have a lot of people so it might not be feasible.  Personally, I think it'd be pretty cool to have team pairings and that we should attempt it, but revert to individual racing if we can't work out the pairings.  I've included a response random pairing (for team mate and car manufacturer) in the vote list, but with the cars handling so differently I'd rather that we all get to race with the car that we like if possible.  

Pit Stops

I've included a poll for how we handle the pitstops.  Don't really have a preference for how go with this.

• Upvote 3

Is it too late to add a the real Sprint Race option?

Mandatory pit stop. Change of tyres required. Refuelling NOT allowed

*** I’m not actually sure if you’re forced to change tyres or just stop for 30 secs but why wouldn’t you change I suppose.

I think that was the direction we were going to take for the change last night, but decided it would be unfair if you mess up your fuel and don't get the chance to add some later.

Either way, the mandatory pitstop seems to be the favourite option right now.  So we could refine it further and decide on refuelling or no refuelling later perhaps?

1 hour ago, davejm said:

I think that was the direction we were going to take for the change last night, but decided it would be unfair if you mess up your fuel and don't get the chance to add some later.

Either way, the mandatory pitstop seems to be the favourite option right now.  So we could refine it further and decide on refuelling or no refuelling later perhaps?

It’s a SIM ;).

On 03/07/2020 at 21:00, Thor said:

Voted. I think I may be the only one without the DLC, but I can grab it. :)

It's reduced a bit in the current steam sale (assuming it's still running).

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, SharkyOB said:

It's reduced a bit in the current steam sale (assuming it's still running).

Cheers for the reminder, I just grabbed it. Suzuka is in it! :D

• Upvote 1