31 Day Music Challenge

Day 28 - A great male vocal

Whoops already had Jeff Buckley, so I'll settle for this, even though it's not actually a "music" track.

Day 29 - A Great Instrumental 

Halfway Home - TV On The Radio

I do love a big ol' crescendo and the the last minute and a half or so of this fits that brief rather nicely. 

Day 30 - Cover Version 

Tainted Love - Soft Cell

I think I prefer the Gloria Jones version which probably isn't in the spirit of the theme, but this bangs anyway. 

• Upvote 1

Day 30 - Cover Version

This is my favourite cover version, two guys playing Africa at a pizza place in Utah.  Give it a listen if you haven’t.

• Upvote 1

Day 31 - Guilty pleasure

Let me be clear: I do not consider Sleaford Mods a guilty pleasure, but listening to them feels so gloriously filthy.

7 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Day 31 – Guilty pleasure

I don't especially believe in guilty pleasures. However, I feel a bit guilty about just how much I love this.

You shouldn’t. Hucknall may be a bit of a nob but his vocals on that track are pretty awesome.

Day 31 - Guilty Pleasure

Gangnam Style - PSY

Genuinely believe that this is brilliant and I will shout into the behind of anyone that argues otherwise

Thanks for that everyone; it was a lot of fun! ^_^

Day 31 - Guilty Pleasure

From when pop music ruled the world.

Edit - Forgot to add, well done everyone for posting their faves, it's been great to see them and especially to @acidbearboy for starting this thread.

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Fierce Poodle said:

Yes enormous fun, really enjoyed checking out people’s choices. Shame @acidbearboy seems to have given up on his own thread - he’s not posted anything since Day 23! :sherlock:

I didn’t realise it was that many - the days fly by! I hit a stumbling block with nostalgia and keep putting off replying to the rest. I have been reading the other replies though. I’ll finish off ASAP!

• Upvote 1

Day 24 - Music that fills you with Nostalgia

Sasha - Airdrawndagger

I listened to this an awful lot when it first came out. It reminds me of walking to work listening to it on headphones and as background music to late nights surfing the web or playing PSO. Classic album.

• Upvote 2