IGNORED

Horizon Forbidden West - Grapple + Glider = Aloy 2.0

gospvg

3 hours ago, scoobysi said:

There’s 16% off £50 PSN at ShopTo at the moment.

Cheers for posting that man! Much appreciated!  It’s 18% off now. Got GT7 for £57, Elden Ring for £40 and  Uncharted LOTC for £8. :)

23 minutes ago, Sarlaccfood said:

This game is looking stunning but I bounced off the first as it was BOTW time. Maybe I’ll give it another go as they gave it away free last year. 

It has an amazing story.  Definitely give it another go.

The journey to Meridian is sensational in Zero Dawn. Don't like certain parts of the game but moments like that journey are quite special. Probably gonna be picking this up on release, hoping it has similar moments!!!

There is one, massive thing wrong with this game.

It comes out only a week before Elden Ring. 

I adored Zero Dawn. It was a top 5 game of the generation for me. Forbidden West looks astonishing.

But it’s only a damn week before Elden Ring comes out...

Elden: Zero Contest.

8 hours ago, jonamok said:

There is one, massive thing wrong with this game.

It comes out only a week before Elden Ring. 

I adored Zero Dawn. It was a top 5 game of the generation for me. Forbidden West looks astonishing.

But it’s only a damn week before Elden Ring comes out...

Elden: Zero Contest.

Yeah same. There's no way I buy this a week before Elden Ring. It's looking stunning though. 

Looks phenomenol! All you could ask for in a sequel. Very rare I play through a open world game twice, but HZD was one of them. Looks like my options are grab a cheap PS4 to play it or wait for PC version.

Footage of it running on the PS4 Pro:

https://gfycat.com/clutteredweirdamethystgemclam

https://gfycat.com/beautifulathleticgartersnake

I've put this one behind spoiler tags as it shows a new town/village I'm not sure we've seen before:

Spoiler

https://gfycat.com/beautifulathleticgartersnake

And someone has spliced all three vids into one Youtube video here:

Edit: Would have been nice if they'd embedded properly, but they didn't

On 26/01/2022 at 01:43, Strafe said:

Aside from the box not looking as nice, is there any downside to having the PS4 version on PS5? Like will it try and install the PS4 version every time I put the disc in?

Does the PS4 disk version allow a free upgrade to the PS5 version if ran on a PS5? Sony’s approach to upgrades is confusing. 

I think Gossi is asking if the upgrade to PS5 is free, or £10 - to which the answer is, it’s free because of the fuss gamers made when Sony tried to retrospectively apply a charge after having said it would be free. 

Of course, you can install and run the PS4 version of the game if that’s the one you bought. PlayStation BC doesn’t work in the same way as Xbox, where the ‘right’ version will always be given to you without you needing to do anything. 

Is there a way of installing only the PS5 version of the PS4 disc? I have immortal on PS4 disc and that is installed, plus a download for the PS5 edition and two patches every time as well.