Making Of: Formula One, Plok, Spider-Man, Eternal Darkness

Archives: Ocean France

History Of: Destruction Derby

Back to the 80s Special

Legacy of Myst

plus loads more

EaEPpB-WAAMN4qx.jpg

40 minutes ago, Ninja Doctor said:

I was trying to find the best offer to subscribe last night. Anyone know what’s the one to go for? I’ll be getting dead tree version delivered. 

This is in the latest Edge.

IMG_3471.thumb.JPG.cbb2e4456a2b45802acb184bf0366c92.JPG

I subbed last month, and my first issue will be the one out in July. At the same time I ordered issue 207, which was apparently dispatched on 1st June, but still hasn't arrived yet.

I know the post is slow, but should I be getting in touch with them to chase it up?

1 hour ago, HOW said:

They didn't make much of an effort with the 'EXCLUSIVE SUBSCRIBER COVERS!!!!' this month :lol:

Spot the difference....

Retro Gamer 208 Sub Cover.png

That's a fair point, but you have missed the fact I've been able to get the word bodacious on two magazine covers in 2022 :lol:

2 hours ago, strider said:

That's a fair point, but you have missed the fact I've been able to get the word bodacious on two magazine covers in 2022 :lol:

Don't tell us what happens. I want it to be a surprise!

2 hours ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Ah looks awesome, as usual :)

Still, @strider , wasn't this supposed to be an issue focused on Plok ?

Six-page Making of Plok feature, including sidebars on the comic and vinyl soundtrack album...

8 hours ago, Butters said:

I subbed last month, and my first issue will be the one out in July. At the same time I ordered issue 207, which was apparently dispatched on 1st June, but still hasn't arrived yet.

I know the post is slow, but should I be getting in touch with them to chase it up?

Best of luck to you if you have to deal with myfavouritemagazines customer service.

16 hours ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Eh? I've had to deal twice with them in the past 5 years or so, and they always sent me a replacement issue straight away. The last one was about 2 years ago though, so things might've changed.

Obviously YMMV but I've had two subscriptions with them that failed to deliver a single copy. They were useless when I followed it up with them both times.

9 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

The PS1 game? I'd be interested to read that, since I did a load of the QA for Bizarre Creations.

What's the best way to get a digital copy?

Sorry it’s the ZX Spectrum game.

On 10/06/2020 at 22:07, DeciderVT said:

Best of luck to you if you have to deal with myfavouritemagazines customer service.

TBF I've always been looked after-Replacement issues for lost and damaged, etc