51 Worldwide Games | Club Classics

Learning Mahjong and Shogi is the main reason I’ve bought this!

Overall it does look lovely though, just from the quick play I’ve had of it. It’s all just so... tactile. 

Toy Baseball online is so damn good. It's pure mind games because it's so simple. When do you throw in the slower pitch? Shall I psych them out with a deliberate Ball? Dare I slide two in a row straight down the exact same line? There's also a tiny bit of lag which makes batting even harder and even more satisfying when you clunk one right off a fielder's square foot and into the triple trough. 

This is such a comprehensive package - all the faves are there plus many more unknowns that i can't wait to try out. 

And the presentation is top-drawer. :wub:

1 hour ago, Harsin said:

As a fan of the Yakuza series, I just want to say Mahjong can go die painfully in a fire and take Shogi with it.

I'm pretty much treating this as Yakuza DLC; a mahjong trainer, if you will. 

Hopefully arriving tomorrow, can't wait! 

Believe me when I say that Toy Baseball online features the greatest mind games since SF4. The cruel thrill of slowly curving it into the batter's square foot at the last second and hearing the dull *thunk* as the ball rolls into the ditch for a strike out is so so good. 

I think bowling is only 2 player, that's such a shitty oversight when they do have a few 3 and 4 player games :( looks great otherwise though, mine arrived today will break it open tonight

Oh wow, I assumed this would just be a load of traditional board and card games but after watching the trailer there is a lot more to it! Is the bowling controlled like on the Wii?

39 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I think bowling is only 2 player, that's such a shitty oversight when they do have a few 3 and 4 player games :( looks great otherwise though, mine arrived today will break it open tonight

oh, say it ain’t so! My one chance of getting this was that we could play that as a family. Even on same-console play? 

Grrrrr. This looks lovely. Purchased and ready to go.  If for the love of god just one day I’d love a game that allows local and online play together. You know like there might be two of us In the same house who would like to play with someone in a different house.  If everyone who plays online is sitting in a room by themselves. It’s annoying because it must be thought about surely but ignored because I guess they just think each individual should have their own console. Anyway, looking forward to playing it but I know we’d get so much more use out of it if me and the Mrs could play together while playing friends. Rant over. 

Just a great package, I've spent about 2 hours on Blackjack alone so far. It was one of my most played games on the DS. I don't quite understand the globe "assistant" thing though.

I don't pay for online, but I'm looking forward to Local Play at some point with my daughter who has a Switch and she can download a version of the game and piggy back onto my purchased copy for some 2P action. 

The only oversight I've noticed so far is there are no options/settings whatsoever, so only time will tell how annoying the music might be be, as there isn't an option to turn it down or off.

Okay i need someone off my friends list to play Bowling with me. I just got 6 Strikes in a row against some random, and you guessed it "Communication Error" aka rage monster.  :facepalm: