Minecraft Dungeons - Diablo Lite for Switch, Xbox, PC, PS4

moosegrinder

Kids have got back into this since we picked up the nether and Hidden Depths DLCs.

Obligatory rant that family accounts can’t share dlc so had to buy them multiple times as they access the main game through my Gamepass account so couldn’t use it to get the season pass.

Still can’t see the appeal myself (much like the parent game) but they are loving it again

I don't let the kids play on my account (except for games where they don't really play themselves, like Forza) and I'm pretty sure they're able to access the DLC via the Hero Pass and Season Pass I bought. I'll double check, though.

5 minutes ago, TehStu said:

I don't let the kids play on my account (except for games where they don't really play themselves, like Forza) and I'm pretty sure they're able to access the DLC via the Hero Pass and Season Pass I bought. I'll double check, though.

I was ‘reliably’ informed via google otherwise but even now would probably save me money just to buy the season pass on my account so would be interested to know.

1 hour ago, dreamylittledream said:

I was ‘reliably’ informed via google otherwise but even now would probably save me money just to buy the season pass on my account so would be interested to know.

Yup, just tried on the console which isn't primary (so the one I have to remain logged in on), I can log in as my son and see all the DLC. I'll try with the primary console too, when I get a sec.

• 2 weeks later...

Echoing Void is fun so far, and I haven't even got there!

You need to collect 6 dragon eyes (discs?) to put in that portal which is normally on the ground in Minecraft, to take you to The End. Some sort of mega Enderman (Endermen? Endermans?) has a disc each and new paths are added to levels all over the base world. I've got 4 so far, doing them at my power level (86) on apocalypse. Holy crap, one of them had thorns, which is BAD news for me. My build is a bit glass cannon, relying on utterly bonkers bow damage (I have a unique, gilded bow with 2 different acceleration enchantments by default, made all that ancient hunt grinding worth it) and then health leeching on my glaive to make up for being a bit weak. But of course, anything with thorns or deflect complete negates that, so I was kiting the damn thing around the room as I could health pot and rely on my 2 pets to damage him all the while. But with this bow you can just hold down the trigger and instead of a charged shot it fires arrows like a mini gun, which you can do more quickly than reading the little label to see what buffs the boss has... oops

• 2 months later...