Sorry if wrong thread.

I need a game pad for pc. max £25. Looking on amazon and there are some unofficial, official looking, 360 pads. They say the vibration feature might not work with some games. All very vague. 

Anyone recommend me one? 

i got one of these as a backup pad, and for my nephew to use instead of my proper one, works fine on both PC and xbox, is a tad larger than a standard xbox one pad.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PowerA-Officially-Licensed-Controller-Windows/dp/B07MNSYX31/ref=pd_sbs_63_1/261-8608668-0261314?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07NPY1YT5&pd_rd_r=abd58772-4d54-4e02-ab1f-1fb35fe8a4c8&pd_rd_w=Xgl28&pd_rd_wg=4jwG2&pf_rd_p=2773aa8e-42c5-4dbe-bda8-5cdf226aa078&pf_rd_r=VQW8JGH51BT75JYV38W8&refRID=VQW8JGH51BT75JYV38W8&th=1

looks like some colours are out of stock at the mo

BUT, for myself, id buy a proper xbox one pad, yes they cost more, but , the quality is better.

The 8bitdo SN30 Pro Plus works on PC and is a terrific controller by any standard, but especially at the price.

Edit - Sorry I remembered it being cheaper than it is! Maybe I was lucky.

Either hunt down the official wireless receiver and get a wireless X360 controller or the now much rarer wired X360 controller, both should be within that budget.

I've ended up with a drawer full of the the things as a result of a bout of hunting for them.

Practically impossible to get hold of official last gen controllers brand new these days unfortunately.

What does the official wireless receiver do that the $2 Aliexpress clone one does not? It’s what I use (with both PC - albeit rarely - and Mac. And Steam Link)

23 minutes ago, deKay said:

What does the official wireless receiver do that the $2 Aliexpress clone one does not? It’s what I use (with both PC - albeit rarely - and Mac. And Steam Link)

Probably costs more than $2.