rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Qazimod

Edge #346

Nothing controversial there. Really want to give 'In Other Waters' a go, but my backlog is ridiculous. 

No Persona 5 Royal verdict though :(  - I'd hope that they're still playing it and a review is on the way, rather than the game being too crap to make the cut... ;) 

14 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

Nothing controversial there. Really want to give 'In Other Waters' a go, but my backlog is ridiculous. 

Apart from the Nioh 2 score.

• Upvote 4
  • Empathy 1

Where do you claim your digital edition? I got the newsletter saying that I have one for this issue and the feel better issue, but I don’t know how to access it. Anyone know?

44 minutes ago, Super Stop and Shop said:

Where do you claim your digital edition? I got the newsletter saying that I have one for this issue and the feel better issue, but I don’t know how to access it. Anyone know?

My email for this issue has a big red text box at the end labelled "READ YOUR DIGITAL EDITION" - clicking this goes to an Issuu page where I can read it online.

11 minutes ago, Rob Rymond said:

Is there no print edition?

If it's the same as other Future mags, only for subs and any spares being sold singly on myfavouritemagazines.

18 minutes ago, Dudley said:

If it's the same as other Future mags, only for subs and any spares being sold singly on myfavouritemagazines.

I'm a sub so thats OK then.

1 hour ago, Qazimod said:

My email for this issue has a big red text box at the end labelled "READ YOUR DIGITAL EDITION" - clicking this goes to an Issuu page where I can read it online.

Does your email have this text in it?

Delivery Update:

We are working on getting your magazines to you, but we continue to experience significant disruption to our overseas shipping. For now, we'll keep your print issues securely stored while we work through these difficulties and notify you as soon as the situation changes.

We'll continue to provide you with a digital edition of your magazine until we can send your print editions to you safely. Rest assured, you'll still receive all of the print issues you were expecting as soon as normal service resumes.

The following issues are currently being stored for you:

Edge issue 345

Edge issue 346

Right now, we believe that a good magazine might be more important than ever to make staying indoors a little brighter. We’d therefore like to thank you for your continued support and patience. From all of us at Edge, we hope you and your family remain safe and well during these difficult times.

Kind regards,

The Edge Subscription Team

I got a similar email for issue 345 but no digital edition. Maybe Edge is just trolling me. Anyways, I reached out to Future, maybe they can confirm that I'm just a sucker. 

My email begins “Edge 346 will be landing on your doorstep soon“ and then talks about the contents of the issue, so it just reads like a regular email... which is why the linked digital copy was a little surprising. (I don’t think I have my email for #345 anymore to compare...)

Is it just the oversees subscribers getting this email with the digital link or all subscribers? As I have not had such an email. Can someone give me the flavour of the Resident Evil 3 review please very interested.

1 hour ago, Dan chambers said:

Is it just the oversees subscribers getting this email with the digital link or all subscribers? As I have not had such an email. Can someone give me the flavour of the Resident Evil 3 review please very interested.

All subscribers should get the email. It's not in your spam?

I can't find this on myfavouritemagazines. Is it not up yet or have I missed the tiny amount available?

2 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I can't find this on myfavouritemagazines. Is it not up yet or have I missed the tiny amount available?

Not available yet.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mr Do 71 said:

All subscribers should get the email. It's not in your spam?

No not in my spam either :(

21 hours ago, Qazimod said:

No Persona 5 Royal verdict though :(  - I'd hope that they're still playing it and a review is on the way, rather than the game being too crap to make the cut... ;) 

I can't see them reviewing it as it's basically the same game as 5.  

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

a6xqXun.jpg;) 

(And I've already bought, played and completed it so it's no biggie)

• Upvote 1

Nate Dog leaves and they give Nioh 2 a 7. Just close the magazine down.

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 2

DOOM Eternal got a fair old hammering in the dedicated thread on here whilst I thought it was absolutely amazing so I'm pleased to see that I may not have lost my mind. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Timmo said:

Nate Dog leaves and they give Nioh 2 a 7. Just close the magazine down.

Is it any good then?

34 minutes ago, wretcherd said:

Is it any good then?

It's incredible in every way - any flaws I could list would be completely subjective.

I'm expecting it to be a sleeper hit, it certainly deserves it.

• Upvote 1

My print copy arrived today! That really is a fun cover gimmick.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Alex W. said:

My print copy arrived today! That really is a fun cover gimmick.

Yeah, mine's a little bashed up sadly, but I love the expanding cover.

Nice to see Paper Beast getting some recognition, though it's a personal 10; a neat demonstration of what happens when you design a game around animal behaviour, rather than just throw it at a game with no concern for how well it will mesh with your core gameplay *cough*TheLastGuardian*cough*.