IGNORED

Evercade

ulala

• 1 month later...

Just preordered the double pack of the new carts. When I pre-ordered they only had that one up and not the one with the baseball cap.

Still I suppose it won't make me look like a gurning faced youtuber 🙂

15 hours ago, deKay said:

I’m hooked on Premier Manager. I don’t even like football.

I remember this one launched, everyone at my school went nuts for it even skipping school to buy copies from Woolworths 🤣 I don't even like football but it drew me in too. Great game!

On 05/04/2022 at 14:06, keineboom said:

https://t.co/gFivkPvshb

Free Indie game each week for VS owners with the option to buy the lot on Indie Heroes Collection 2 later in the year.

Nice little bonus.

My one concern is that saves don’t carry over/won’t work with the physical cartridge, but a nice way of making use of the VS and its WiFi.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the Renovation and Mega Cat carts. In 16 bit heaven at the moment. Some of those Mega cat homebrews are a bit special, absolutely loving Tanzer. Wish I could justify a Megadrive and paying £50 a pop for these homebrews but these collections are plugging that hole. Hope that they make a third collection of those. There’s a few other recent Megadrive homebrews I’d like to see on the Evercade like Demons of Asteborg. 

Also on my wish list is a Midway Arcade collection and Jaguar collection. Make it happen! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not really playing my Evercade collection much, and may look to move it on, but not sure what it would be worth.

I have the handheld (white) premium pack. The Evercade VS founders edition, all cart released up to this point, so 1-24, plus the 4 arcade ones.

Any ideas?

7 minutes ago, keineboom said:

I'm not really playing my Evercade collection much, and may look to move it on, but not sure what it would be worth.

I have the handheld (white) premium pack. The Evercade VS founders edition, all cart released up to this point, so 1-24, plus the 4 arcade ones.

Any ideas?

Going rate is about £300 on eBay for VS. £50 for the handheld.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to have some new collections, the last two were from the same faces. Another new piece of hardware, once every year so far, which has been ambitious. Evercade has lacked a good selection of decent shmups as so far so presumably they have a few similar collections up their sleeves to have Tate mode.

Would like to see a premium VS in the future that doesn’t feel or look like a WiFi router.