21 minutes ago, Dudley said:

ulala is the Analogue defence force, there's no more to it than that.

Analogue incidentally "make" 5 consoles and will currently sell you 0 of them.

But yeah, the worry is preorders further and further ahead are the patch for cashflow issues.  The "next ones" are in May now but the April ones were originally early march ones and a console is quite the endeavor, if that's what this even is.  It could literally be a 2nd controller to plug into usb-C.

you simply do not understand that even for large companies like Sony and Microsoft, supply sometimes cannot meet demand. 

When a smaller company like analogue   can only buy factory time to produce 10,000 units at a time , you seem to think they should take 2million pre orders.

and remember these aren’t kickstarters. You are guaranteed your money back if they don’t deliver

you are casting rumours about cash flow, a giant pyramid scheme eh? 

I guess someone with your connections in the industry knows the truth , you wouldn’t  just make it up to seem important.

What are your connections to the industry? There's plenty of smaller manufacturers able to manufacture PCBs, procure FPGAs and injection molded cases in small batches on a regular basis and the quality seems excellent.

Now, granted, the Cyclone V is probably a bottleneck, but as far as I can tell, they can still be got.

But hey, those who are complaining about SuperNT shortages should've just bought one when they were in stock :lol: 

Doesn't quite work so well for the Pocket (in stock for 14 seconds a year ago and they've not delivered any) and the PC Engine (announced months ago, nothing since).

But this is the evercade thread not Analogue.  It's just I'd be loathe to order whatever the Vs is until other things they make stop drifting.  At least Blaze understand the concept of a restock and distribution though.

On 29/03/2021 at 12:30, Elseb said:

Christ, California Games Surfing is the most addictive thing ever. :lol:

Bettered only by Kelly Slater on the GameCube

On 29/03/2021 at 12:30, Elseb said:

Christ, California Games Surfing is the most addictive thing ever. :lol:

back in my 90's rave days i was so into this

• 2 weeks later...

Second  Mega Cat collection announced for August, happy with that as the first collection has some great games. Wish they'd hurry up and open pre-orders for the Codemasters colletion.

19 hours ago, keineboom said:

Second  Mega Cat collection announced for August, happy with that as the first collection has some great games. Wish they'd hurry up and open pre-orders for the Codemasters colletion.

Both available for preorder tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Dudley said:

Let's hope!

Mine dispatched on Thursday night and are out for delivery today!

From Amazon, so probably never to be seen again.

Well, mine were out for delivery "Before 10PM" on Saturday, and didn't get delivered. Now they're "Running late".

I'd say I was surprised but of course I'm not.

Yesterday, my orders disappeared from my Amazon order list completely. Overnight, I was charged 2x£14.99 and they reappeared. I had then paid twice for them.

So I got on their webchat earlier, and they have no idea what's going on but have refunded me my original 2x£14.99 and confirmed I will get them on Friday.

I mean, I won't of course but that's what they said.

44 minutes ago, Dudley said:

But the deKay in the universe the rest of us live in just got a freebie at least.

No, I didn't! They refunded me for the *first* payment, which I made when I preordered ages ago, but not the re-payment from last night.

Webchat says they cancelled my order and refunded as I requested. No, I asked you to refund the order *you* cancelled, and you then confirmed I would still get them on Friday you stupid fucking cunts.

So I've ordered from Funstock.

17 hours ago, Dudley said:

You're not the deKay that lives in our universe, I think we've long established this.  He's got the other refund AND your stuff.

Told ya.

That said I've still not had mine.