I would say this is just about playable in performance mode on Xbox one x. Hopefully the patch next week brings a big improvement. For anyone on the fence I’d say hold off for now. 

Just now, SeanR said:

what did you do!?!

Sod all. Just sarcastically commenting on the fact that even a remastered Crysis is determined to cause machines to fuck up trying to run the thing :p 

I’m just disappointed at how similar it actually looks to the original. Compared to that initial teaser we got a while back, it’s definitely seeming like a bit of a missed opportunity.

Plus, I swear that the characters don’t look as good as they did :( 

well, im only 18 mins in, but so far, Alex is not impressed...and nor am i...it looks worse than the original in a lot of areas... :mellow:

edit: - got to the end..."its fucked mate" is the basic take away :unsure:

Well, looks like I'll carry on playing the original for the forseeable then. 

Knew there was something iffy about the characters in the remaster. 

Plus all the stuff about using code from the PS3/Xbox 360 versions and I can't help but be disappointed - and that's despite some great lighting effects here and there.