rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Bugger. Missed it. I’m doing one more turnip sell off to hit the 10m goal. If anyone else gets a good price let me know

Got 541 this afternoon @spanx

Edit: Will create a queue in a bit, son's just got back from nursery and wants to play Mario Kart.

Like a bullet!

in and out before anybody else even tried !

thanks

• Upvote 1

Cheers @Sabes - will you be online a bit later? Working right now but should be finishing mid-afternoon

4 hours ago, Sabes said:

Got 541 this afternoon @spanx

Edit: Will create a queue in a bit, son's just got back from nursery and wants to play Mario Kart.

Is it ok to pop in please?

Yes, link to the queue above but I don't think anyone's on the island at the mo.

10 minutes ago, Sabes said:

Yes, link to the queue above but I don't think anyone's on the island at the mo.

Thanks and your island is amazing my son was so impressed by it, puts our to shame.

• Upvote 1

Hi, thank you for the bells! I rated it 3 stars by mistake and I can't seem to change it - sorry for that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sabes said:

Left a 10% fee.

Thanks for opening dude, and may I say what a smashing blouse you were wearing, great looking island you have as well.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys :wub:

Only really had a handful of friends to the island so it's nice to have strangers visit with positive comments. Even old 3 stars Goldbricker.

56 minutes ago, Sabes said:

Thanks guys :wub:

Only really had a handful of friends to the island so it's nice to have strangers visit with positive comments. Even old 3 stars Goldbricker.

Can we be your friend and come and see your island? We don't have turnips to sell but would like a look around.

@SabesThank you. We were about to pop over but then received a slight family crisis phone call. Thanks for opening. We'd love to come and look some other time.

Have added my details to the google sheet, will grab your code and add you when my wife's finished. Hope all's ok!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sabes said:

Have added my details to the google sheet, will grab your code and add you when my wife's finished. Hope all's ok!

All fine now. Problem sorted. Thank you. :)

4 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Just spotted that nips are 432 on my island.  Let me know if anyone needs me to open up

Yes please

1 minute ago, StumpyJohn said:

just on a watering trip, will be 5 or 10 minutes

No prob.