rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Turnip prices has dive-bombed for me this week, so if anyone has a price over 100 and wouldn't mind a random visit... :hat:

Just checked.  Got 324 here, if anyone can get in within the next 10 mins (had to do a system update too).

Open for 10 mins while AFK.  Good luck.

3R14X

I messed up, turnip prices drifted painfully from small peak to decreasing.

If anyone has >100 let me know!

@Ste Pickford I’ll try yours now but might be too late

41 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Just checked.  Got 324 here, if anyone can get in within the next 10 mins (had to do a system update too).

Open for 10 mins while AFK.  Good luck.

3R14X

Ooh, I like your statues and display round the waterfall!

• Upvote 1

Cheers @stepickford I'm done.  Left some bits by the two houses on the East side beach?  I'm not sure if they were your gaff or not, but they had mail, so I assumed they were someones!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ste Pickford said:

Down to 207 after midday.  WIll leave gate open for a bit with the previous dodo code

I’m coming over if that’s ok!

edit: Cheers! :D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, drewthmsn said:

My girlfriend has a price of 595, I'll set up a turnip exchange thingy and post it in a few if anyone needs in? 

EDIT... 

https://turnip.exchange/island/58ee6176

Thank you!

I saw a couple of people have left tips by the entrance, she might want to collect them in case anyone else picks them up.

2 hours ago, drewthmsn said:

My girlfriend has a price of 595, I'll set up a turnip exchange thingy and post it in a few if anyone needs in? 

EDIT... 

https://turnip.exchange/island/58ee6176

Thanks, popped over and sold my Turnips, as no one was in the queue I made a 2nd trip to sell the few remaining stacks. Was you girlfriend afk? I had left a couple of bags of bells in front of the bench she was sat at after my first visit. When u came back on my 2nd visit they were still there. Then someone called Kek from Kepland arrived (despite no one joining the queue on Turnip exchange), we both went into store to sell. I came out and popped into Ables. They left the island, after my Ables visit I went back and  noticed the tips I had left previously were gone. So don't know if your gf got it or if Kek nabbed them. Left a couple more bags before I went. 

• Empathy 1

I'll ask her, she's been semi afk and keeping an eye out. Does that mean you left 4 bags? I'm sure there'll have been no need, I can return 2 if you want? Thank you though, I'll make sure she's looking out more! 

3 hours ago, Azrael said:

Thanks, popped over and sold my Turnips, as no one was in the queue I made a 2nd trip to sell the few remaining stacks. Was you girlfriend afk? I had left a couple of bags of bells in front of the bench she was sat at after my first visit. When u came back on my 2nd visit they were still there. Then someone called Kek from Kepland arrived (despite no one joining the queue on Turnip exchange), we both went into store to sell. I came out and popped into Ables. They left the island, after my Ables visit I went back and  noticed the tips I had left previously were gone. So don't know if your gf got it or if Kek nabbed them. Left a couple more bags before I went. 

This is huge.

I want Drew to just say 'It's fine, she picked them up, thanks.' 

...but a tiny part of me wants a bit of 'nip tip drama.

2 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

This is huge.

I want Drew to just say 'It's fine, she picked them up, thanks.' 

...but a tiny part of me wants a bit of 'nip tip drama.

Nope she definitely didn't. Kek must have nabbed them and fled. They must have been a friend of a friend being passed the dodo code. 

At least 1 person made what seemed like 8 trips, but did leave lots of bells on their last trip. Another made a similar number and didn't leave anything. Not that they're ever expected or anything. Could have been from fb rather than here though. Was a hectic day - she's stepping back from the turnip game for a while I think. 

• Empathy 1

That's pretty crap! There were two stacks of bells when I (Leucippe) left as well (one mine, not sure who left the other), presumably both of those went "missing" too :(

147 in Highbury if anyone is stuck with turnips, I can open up.

We left a few hundred grand at pride island, hope that didn’t get half inched. 

I'm in a queue for 418 on turnip exchange, not the highest but they aren't demanding tons of NMTs.

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I'm in a queue for 418 on turnip exchange, not the highest but they aren't demanding tons of NMTs.

Someone here will beat that and won’t be trying to extort forumites.

• Upvote 1