Jump to content
rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Cheers for this @Tetmon got 435 at mine, but as I still have a ton of work to do on my island, I'm selling at yours :)

 

Didn't you have a similarly good price a couple of weeks ago? I've never had a better price than the one I'm having right now at 228 bells :( 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rayn said:

 

Didn't you have a similarly good price a couple of weeks ago? I've never had a better price than the one I'm having right now at 228 bells :( 

Yeah I had something similar, and also had a mid 500 but it fell at the end of the week when everyone had already sold their nips. You'll probably have a ridiculously high price in the 600's soon :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks again. I think I'm going to stop the whole turnip thing now. I've got enough bells and I'm not even playing the game as much as I used to.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My daughter and I have a self-imposed limit. We only buy a maximum of 20 slots of turnips each. Can't face any more than that and it's enough money for a week.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

Thanks again. I think I'm going to stop the whole turnip thing now. I've got enough bells and I'm not even playing the game as much as I used to.

 

3 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

My daughter and I have a self-imposed limit. We only buy a maximum of 20 slots of turnips each. Can't face any more than that and it's enough money for a week.

 

I went a bit nuts a few weeks ago and it was very stressful so have limited myself to just one "load" a week and that's plenty if a good price comes up. Certainly for day to day stuff but I feel like I have enough banked now to tackle some of the redevelopment stuff. It's all part of the fun but it can get stressful with all the connection issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Daley said:

 

 

I went a bit nuts a few weeks ago and it was very stressful so have limited myself to just one "load" a week and that's plenty if a good price comes up. Certainly for day to day stuff but I feel like I have enough banked now to tackle some of the redevelopment stuff. It's all part of the fun but it can get stressful with all the connection issues.

 

Yeah, i've just been doing the one lot of turnips. For a few weeks i was doing two lots, but i fear i'll buy a load and then forget to sell ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

Thanks everyone for the tips so far.

 

Friendly reminder that I'm GMT +8 hrs, so only about 85 mins left. In and out ;)

 

I'll be afk from now, but will check now and again.

 

https://turnip.exchange/island/20c5de10


Amazing. I’ll join queue in about 30 mins. Hopefully enough time. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Rayn said:

 

I noticed, that was impressively quick. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do it as quick before. 

Could've shaved off a few seconds, I nabbed a surfboard too. :lol:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks again @Tetmon I had a fair few turnips this week, but just did the one trip to give others a chance before time runs out. Got a good enough price at mine to sell the rest. I left a tip behind you :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

Thanks everyone for the tips so far.

 

Friendly reminder that I'm GMT +8 hrs, so only about 85 mins left. In and out ;)

 

I'll be afk from now, but will check now and again.

 

https://turnip.exchange/island/20c5de10

 

Thanks again, and sorry just seen this, hope I didn't blather on too much (HOO!).

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers @Tetmonmuch obliged!

 

I left 10% and a load of spare (and admittedly quite shit) DIY recipes.

 

That hot tub you have looks quality. Can I send you bells for one?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping to just make it in before the shop closes @tetmon ! It's a race against time. 3 in front of me. :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last 15 mins.

Whoever Han is, please leave the queue on turnip exchange, thanks. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

Last 15 mins.

Whoever Han is, please leave the queue on turnip exchange, thanks. :)

Thank you!

 

(Can't bear to watch !!)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phew! Was in as Alice, just in the nick of time....thanks Tetmon! was a little bit like the end of Aliens, that.

 

Different stakes, mind. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And that's a lovely lumpy chicken wrap!

 

Think everyone made it.

Cheers everyone for your kindness.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for opening @Tetmon and good job on limiting the queue to only two visitors at a time, it really makes for a lot smoother experience. I was back at my island a mere 6 minutes after receiving the code and was only interrupted once by another player flying in while I was on your island. 
Whenever I’ve joinef queues that allow five or more people visiting I’ve usually struggled 5-10 minutes with interference before even getting to the island, so this was quite joyful in comparison :)

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anybody here missed out on Tetmon's, I have 435 on my island. Give me a holler and I'll open my gates up for you.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The arrows made things really speedy too. I mean I imagine that's 50% of why it went smoothly...

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

@Tetmon That was the smoothest experience I've had via Turnip Exchange. And no one seemed to take the piss!

It went much smoother than expected!  I made just over 3.2 million- much more than I have selling them. I hope you got what you came for.

 

Oh and rock guitars, blue shells :), oh and a bunch of recipes. Cheers Boodles<_<.

 

You're all amazing, you too Boodles. If I have anything you want, just ask.

 

You might want to check the AC:NH thread in a few mins, too ;)

IMG_20200603_222139.jpg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteveH said:

If anybody here missed out on Tetmon's, I have 435 on my island. Give me a holler and I'll open my gates up for you.

 

 

Would you mind opening the gates for me, please? I've a load to sell and I didn't see Tetmon's post in time. :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

 

 

Would you mind opening the gates for me, please? I've a load to sell and I didn't see Tetmon's post in time. :)

Just opened them. I'm AFK but help yourself to recipes etc :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Just opened them. I'm AFK but help yourself to recipes etc :)

 

All done! Took a couple recipes and a fossil. Thank you, if there's any items you might need let me know and I'll see what I have. :)

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.