IGNORED

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

I'm the girl in the cloak and hat (daughters choice). Help yourself to any fruit you  are missing. There is an orchard behind the shop over the river, there should be cherries, peaches, apples, oranges, pears.

And thanks for the tip!

I didn't buy nips this week as I've got enough cash in the ABD to last me a while and I just find the entire process a pain.

Just got a text from the missus, who's lurking this forum, that "someone named Tetmon is buying nips for 590 but his shop closes before I get home from work, would you be a darling and do it for me".

So much for having a week off the nip race :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Cheers for this @Tetmon got 435 at mine, but as I still have a ton of work to do on my island, I'm selling at yours :)

Didn't you have a similarly good price a couple of weeks ago? I've never had a better price than the one I'm having right now at 228 bells :( 

Just now, Rayn said:

Didn't you have a similarly good price a couple of weeks ago? I've never had a better price than the one I'm having right now at 228 bells :( 

Yeah I had something similar, and also had a mid 500 but it fell at the end of the week when everyone had already sold their nips. You'll probably have a ridiculously high price in the 600's soon :) 

9 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

Thanks again. I think I'm going to stop the whole turnip thing now. I've got enough bells and I'm not even playing the game as much as I used to.

3 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

My daughter and I have a self-imposed limit. We only buy a maximum of 20 slots of turnips each. Can't face any more than that and it's enough money for a week.

I went a bit nuts a few weeks ago and it was very stressful so have limited myself to just one "load" a week and that's plenty if a good price comes up. Certainly for day to day stuff but I feel like I have enough banked now to tackle some of the redevelopment stuff. It's all part of the fun but it can get stressful with all the connection issues.