rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

7 hours ago, Exidor said:

Prices are gradually creeping up :) I've got a late late spike of 569 this morning. Also Nooks has a mounted blue marlin and pink gingham papa bear for the bear fans. I'll mostly be afk but I'll try to keep an eye on the connection.

https://turnip.exchange/island/8c5ec281

Thanks!! 

Loved the outfit! :wub:

F110CA13-DC86-482C-B703-C339DE4C1E34.jpeg

If anyone has a half reasonable price  like even 250ish let me know, i need a hassle free option to offload what I have left, too nice outside to sit in queues and I’m out all day tomorrow.  Cheers.

Anyone selling turnips for over 100 in the next hour?

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Capwn said:

Anyone selling turnips for over 100 in the next hour?

124 here?

Just now, Meatball said:

124 here?

That would do, if it's not too much hassle, are are about half that. Would just be 1 stop.

1 minute ago, Capwn said:

That would do, if it's not too much hassle, are are about half that. Would just be 1 stop.

Gates open Dodo code 04MR9

• Upvote 2

Thanks so much, left you something in the pool area.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Capwn said:

Thanks so much, left you something in the pool area.

Just spotted it, thanks! But I wasn't expecting a tip, it wasn't that good of a price :huh:

Turnips are 93 bells at mine today. I can open up and leave the gates open if anybody wants?

90 bells here.. Happy to open gates, just add me. 

First time buyer here, I’ve gone ALL IN with 90ks worth. Is this a mistake or is it genuinely random returns I can expect this coming week?

14 minutes ago, DC said:

First time buyer here, I’ve gone ALL IN with 90ks worth. Is this a mistake or is it genuinely random returns I can expect this coming week?

If you’re prepared to travel to other islands on here then you’ll make a killing without issue really.

if you’re not then you can make a profit but likely not huge unless you get lucky.

5 minutes ago, thesnwmn said:

If you’re prepared to travel to other islands on here then you’ll make a killing without issue really.

if you’re not then you can make a profit but likely not huge unless you get lucky.

Thanks. I don’t have Nintendo Online, so I assume I’ll just have to hope and pray?

Do you have a week free trial? Nintendo let people have another when lockdown kicked off. 

1 minute ago, Number 28 said:

Do you have a week free trial? Nintendo let people have another when lockdown kicked off. 

I don’t think so but will have look. I take it from these replies that it’s not really worth gambling on this if I don’t have Online and am able to travel to other people’s islands?

It is much more of a risk if your not travelling elsewhere.. There are predictor sites (Google ACNH turnip prophet or predictor)  and input what Daisy was selling them at on your island and the prices the Nooks will buy them for in the shop, starting tomorrow..

Prices change twice a day 8am-12pm and 12pm to 10pm.. they tend to max out between Tues AM->Weds PM - but you won't always get the same pattern of highs and lows (again, check the predictor sites.. ) You can get variable weeks where the price is up and down or  simple small to large spikes midweek. 

At worst you might only get highs of 160 or if you're VERY lucky you could get prices in the 600s.. It's up to you when you think its best to sell.. But it's generally best getting rid by Thursday.. 

In your case, if you can sell part of your lot at a decent enough price to make your money back, you can always then hold out for higher price a little longer with the rest, that way you'll definitely make some profit.. 

• Upvote 1

Nope, not at all, I think mine peaked yesterday at 130.

I had 160 this morning with a potential spike of 608 this afternoon. Just checked and it's 167. Graph says it will plummet after today.

Was hoping to invite you all to share the bounty. :(

Ghandi’s breakfast - 80 here too. 

Have 179 currently, but as I've only just started don't know if that's good? :lol:

I'm looking at highs of 128 this week. Woo.

Well, I'm supposedly heading for mid 500's tomorrow afternoon....we shall see! The last time it predicted a high price for me, it was actually almost bang on.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Well, I'm supposedly heading for mid 500's tomorrow afternoon....we shall see! The last time it predicted a high price for me, it was actually almost bang on.

Oh hi, friend.

• Upvote 1