Jump to content
rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Recommended Posts

Thanks SteveH!

 

I feel like every island I've been to on this has a way better layout than mine. My cliffs are well boring.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spleen said:

Are you still open @SteveH?

Found some more turnips on my island. Ha. 

I'll open up for you now mate. I'm afk but you are more than welcome :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

550 for me this afternoon. I’ll open it up to the nip exchange, but if anyone wants the dodo later than let me know as I’ll try to stay open til 10pm. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I'll open up for you now mate. I'm afk but you are more than welcome :)

 

Ok, thanks. I'm on my way!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sladie said:

550 for me this afternoon. I’ll open it up to the nip exchange, but if anyone wants the dodo later than let me know as I’ll try to stay open til 10pm. 

Are you open now by any chance? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sladie said:

550 for me this afternoon. I’ll open it up to the nip exchange, but if anyone wants the dodo later than let me know as I’ll try to stay open til 10pm. 


that would be amazing if you don’t mind a visit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Sladies gets too busy I can open up again, but I'll be AFK so only to people from here rather than randomers from Turnip Exchange.

 

552 and can open until around 8pm. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SteveH said:

If Sladies gets too busy I can open up again, but I'll be AFK so only to people from here rather than randomers from Turnip Exchange.

 

552 and can open until around 8pm. 

Oh can I sell please?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mikeyl said:

Oh can I sell please?

Sure :) Fire me a friend request if we aren't already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Sure :) Fire me a friend request if we aren't already!

Thanks for the add! I was too busy hunting out the desktop for the sig!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteveH said:

Sure :) Fire me a friend request if we aren't already!

You still open to visitors? Sent a friend request either way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Azrael said:

You still open to visitors? Sent a friend request either way 

yep!

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SteveH said:

yep!

 


Popping in now, literally only got 100 to sell as in my rush earlier in the week I missed a tile when selling :facepalm: Thanks

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stoppy2000 said:

That'll do for me! Will you be open tonight? 7 onwards...?


Yeah open now and will leave it open, add me on 3054-6535-9129

 

Just let me know if I go offline and can jump back on whenever

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, bimbam said:


Yeah open now and will leave it open, add me on 3054-6535-9129

 

Just let me know if I go offline and can jump back on whenever

 

 

Just sent you a request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stoppy2000 said:

Just sent you a request.


Accepted and open, help yourself to anything of interest on the beach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.