rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Thanks again! (Also are menus timed because I think I got kicked from the island the second time out for taking too long in the selling menu. YOu live and learn I guess.)

Left a tip, if you or your daughter need anything from the catalogue just drop me a line.

Cheers flams. Left a tip in your recipe exchange bit. 

• Upvote 1

Despite my earlier posts I tried again and got there just as the bell tolled for 10pm :lol:.

• Empathy 1

To whoever arrived just as the Nook's lights went out, oh dear. :lol:

edit: aha!

That was me. The queue was moving nicely and then two people were on it for over 20 minutes which meant I arrived with perfect timing. The Nook Working Hours directive is a cruel mistress.

• Empathy 1

Doh, was in the queue since 8:50, and after getting the Dodo code had about 10 minutes of interference before I finally got in. I then arrived at Nooks to find it closed and the time was 22:03. Thanks for letting me try though! :facepalm::lol:

• Empathy 1

Thanks all for the tips. NEVER again. 

I'm really sorry for the folks who didn't manage to get on. Someone was sharing that last code out, I had more visitors than people I gave the code to -_-

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Hubertus Bigend said:

What did you make in tips, out of interest? Did you have plenty of your own turnips to sell?

DID YOU EVEN LEAVE A TIP :quote:

Joking, obvs.

He must/should have made a sweet 2m off of Bastion.

I hope you got some bells rolling in there Flams. 

9 hours ago, Hubertus Bigend said:

What did you make in tips, out of interest? Did you have plenty of your own turnips to sell?

On my own turnips I made 2.5 million. I only buy one inventory worth as I cannot be arsed with wrangling the shocking online service to do multiple trips.

Tips wise there was

8.3 million

Which my daughter is currently hoovering up 

• Upvote 6

Morning all,

Not quite as giddy as yesterday’s prices but my nook is selling at 411 this AM.

Will open up around 09:30 via turnip exchange once I’ve got some errands out the way if anyone’s interested.

Single trips only please!

• Upvote 2

Myself, my wife and daughter would love that price if you’re sending codes out. 

Added an exchange link, I think i've set it up right! Please don't judge my half done island  :lol:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Fneeb said:

Added an exchange link, I think i've set it up right! Please don't judge my half done island  :lol:

Well, that was massively effortless. Nice island! I left you a tip near the swing. 

• Upvote 2

Just got a communication error message, I assume that means I need to rehost?

Redone with the new dodo code, the link should still be good I think? Also much obliged to everyone that's tipped so far, very generous of you ^_^

This is a lot more 'hands on' than I thought it was going to be! Not got a lot else to do this morning though so i'll keep an eye best I can

• Upvote 1

Thanks @Fneeb. Looked like a lovely island from the flyover and the shop is perfectly placed for a turnip drop off. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks! The flyover cuts right down the middle and ignores the two sides that are mostly trees and nowt else :lol:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fneeb said:

Thanks! The flyover cuts right down the middle and ignores the two sides that are mostly trees and nowt else :lol:

Look a bit like my island! Come visit sometime.